Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Notjake11's Test Infusion Log

notjake11

I will be starting my SARMs Triple Stack/Albuterol/Test Infusion stack tomorrow morning and will be logging it here (I was chosen as a logger by MR Supps).

Me:

Height: 6'
Weight: 191.7 lbs
Bodyfat: 13.8%

I work at a gym that has a BodPod machine. I will be getting my BodPod done first thing tomorrow morning and will update the thread with my stats after having that done. I will get it redone at the very least after Week 4 and again at the end of the cycle, but may do so more often to get more regular updates.

I'm not looking to be a mass monster. My goal is to continue to cut bodyfat and lean out while slowly and strategically adding lean muscle. As I've said before, my goal is the build of the cast in 300, not the guys on stage at most shows.

The Cycle:

I will be running the cycle for 8 weeks and it will include the following:

Osta 25/day
GW 20/day (split in two doses)
S4 50/day (split in two doses)
Albuterol (Weeks 1-6)
N2Slin
Creatine Nitrate
Test Infusion
TB500 (4mg/week for four weeks, 2mg/week after)

I will also be using C4 as my PWO mix and BCAAs during my lifting sessions. I have a free container of Cellucor's BCAAs I'm using for now but have ordered BCAA powder, Taurine powder and the limeade flavor to make my own intraworkout mix once that runs out.

Diet:

I will be doing an Intermittent Fasting diet with a 16 hour daily fast and an 8 hour eating window. Diet will be very high protein (250+/day) but the amount I eat will vary depending on whether it was a cardio/rest day or a lifting day - less food/carbs on the former and more on the latter.

Workouts:

In addition to lifting to LGN (Look Good Naked), I have gotten interested in some endurance events and am training for some races. I'm not an elite athlete or anything, but I am working towards getting competitive in my age group and hope to be able to legitimately compete in the fall. As a result, there will be a pretty good amount of cardio. I'm typically doing cardio 5-6 days a week consisting of one long run (today was my new longest run at 10 miles), 2-3 shorter runs (currently doing 5 miles on those days) and 2-3 days of walking on the treadmill (4mph and 5-10% incline). When possible - at least the weekends and weekdays when I can slip away long enough - my runs are on trails rather than on the road so time standards are a bit different. It's much harder to run five miles on a trail in the woods than on pavement or a treadmill.

Last edited:
Nice intro bro...you know I will be following, looking forward to your results.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

That's a pretty formidable stack you got, I bet it will shred you right up. How will you be able to differentiate and isolate the effects of test infusion while running so many other compounds?

That's a pretty formidable stack you got, I bet it will shred you right up. How will you be able to differentiate and isolate the effects of test infusion while running so many other compounds?

There are other loggers using it in isolation, but the reality is most people who use TI will be doing so as part of a cycle/stack and we all need to know how it will fit in. I'm using TI in place of HCGenerate to see how it fits into a full SARMs cycle. While SARMs aren't as suppressive as most AAS, Osta and S4 do still suppress to some degree so using TI will help me see if it keeps the boys full and functional for the duration of the run.

I had my bodyfat measured in the BodPod today and came out at 191.7 lbs and 13.8% bodyfat. That number is probably a little higher than the actual number given that I ate my cheat meal for the week last night (Mexican - lots of chips and salsa) and was a bit bloated from the extra sodium and carbs. However, it probably isn't that far off so will work as a good starting point. I will try to get another reading at the end of the week (Thursday or Friday morning) after eating clean to see if we can get a more accurate number.

Off to a good start today. Woke up and after pissing the first thing I did was take my doses of all three SARMs and Albuterol. From there I went and got my bodyfat tested and then went to the trail to do my cardio. My training schedule has my long run for the week on Saturdays and I ran 10 miles on the trail yesterday, so today was a lower intensity day. I put in another 10 miles, but today was walking rather than running.

After running a few errands and getting some crap done around the house, I broke my fast at about 2:00 and ate all my calories for the day between 2 and 9. I have had 2750 calories for the day and about 315 grams of protein. I didn't lift today - typically do all my gym/weight work during the week. I took my second dose of albuterol and 2 N2Slin at about 1:00 and then took the Test Infusion, Creatine Nitrate, Taurine at 2:00 with my first meal.

I took my second dose of TI, Creatine Nitrate, Taurine, Osta and GW as well as my Multi with my last meal at about 8:30 (took 2 more N2Slin 30 minutes prior to the meal).

Game on!

Had an absolutely fantastic day today.

First, for the second night in a row I got 8 full hours of sleep. This isn't usually possible for me - I'm used to getting 7 on a good night and 6 is the standard (which is still about 90 minutes more than I got the ten years I was working in the corporate world). The intermittent fasting schedule means I don't have to do my cardio at the asscrack of dawn to be able to do it fasted on an empty stomach. I was able to sleep until 7, get to work at 8 and take care of clients and meetings until noon, then bang out my cardio and a lifting session all while still fasted. That extra 90 minutes of sleep makes a HUGE difference.

Second, my order of Gear came in from NTBM so I was able to start adding that into the rotation.

Third, I popped my pinning cherry (about five minutes ago) taking my first dose of TB500 (my pins and BAC water came today). My first cycle was all oral so I never had to inject. Went smoothly and looking forward to seeing how it helps the aches and pains that have started to creep in as I've gotten older.

Fourth, I did a max session on bench today to give me a "before" number for the cycle on my strength. Before my var/prov cycle my max was 230-235. At the end of the cycle it was 260. Today, a day after finishing my PCT, it hit 265. Who says PCT results in a loss of gains?

My protocol for the day (which I will be following most days) was as follows:

7am - Dose of all SARMs and Albuterol, Keto Burn (1), taurine (2g), Gear (3), Creatine Nitrate (6)
12pm - 2nd dose of GW, Albuterol and Keto Burn
12:30pm - Cardio
1:30pm - C4, BCAAs (10g), Gear (4)
2pm - Lift
3pm - Gear (4), N2Slin (2), Whey Protein (40g)
3:30pm - EAT, Test Infusion (3), Creatine Nitrate (6), Multi, Taurine (2g)
3:30-10pm - All food for day consumed
6pm - Third dose of Albuterol, Second dose of S4
30 min before last meal - Gear (3), N2Slin (2)
With last meal - Test Infusion (3), Taurine (2g)

If anyone has any feedback or advice on how to improve the timing/dosing please let me know. Always happy to get feedback/information.

Top Bottom