Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not all Labs are created Equal!!

Looks like it would make a mean all purpose glue.

UG labs kinda scare me. Product "might" look good. Product might contain what it's supposed. Product probably has over 1% more alcohol than it needs and was bottled next to a toilet with the ceiling fan on for all you know unless you are "really" in the know about the lab.

The prices are so sexy though.

That said I just pinned some old gear that was considered top quality at the time and it still looks pristine and still gives more soreness and redness than the pharm I have used.

Looks like it would make a mean all purpose glue.

UG labs kinda scare me. Product "might" look good. Product might contain what it's supposed. Product probably has over 1% more alcohol than it needs and was bottled next to a toilet with the ceiling fan on for all you know unless you are "really" in the know about the lab.

The prices are so sexy though.

That said I just pinned some old gear that was considered top quality at the time and it still looks pristine and still gives more soreness and redness than the pharm I have used.

Yeah UG's have always scared the shit out me...

but you have to think about it..

the people setting up these big operations aren't stupid.. they're organized criminals...

Dying customers, or those getting way sick from their products, or those going brain dead from way-high alcohol contents don't buy more of your shit! lol.

If the UGL is a big operation and a lot of people are using it with good results... you can probably bet it's "fairly safe" your deca may really be low dose test/eq ...but hey.. It probably wont make you sick or die..

OMG i almost puked!

Top Bottom