Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superhuman: Steroids - Documentary

I’ve seen this series before. It disturbs me that the guy’s son is so adamant that aas caused his son’s death. He also appeared on bigger, stronger, faster and they interviewed him more in depth. His son was on a series of anti-depressants and also steroids. When he killed himself without any reasoning his father automatically assumed it was because of steroids. He would not even comment nor even consider for a minute it was because of the anti-depressants or any other psychological disorder. I mean it certainly could have been steroids, anything is possible. It just really bothered me that he refused to consider any other options. IDK, maybe it’s just me but it rubbed me the wrong way. I do however feel bad for the kid and his family that they had to bury their son.

great post very informative, i just finished video #3 and i think it was pretty unbiased and fair so far. maybe sticky this?

I’ve seen this series before. It disturbs me that the guy’s son is so adamant that aas caused his son’s death. He also appeared on bigger, stronger, faster and they interviewed him more in depth. His son was on a series of anti-depressants and also steroids. When he killed himself without any reasoning his father automatically assumed it was because of steroids. He would not even comment nor even consider for a minute it was because of the anti-depressants or any other psychological disorder. I mean it certainly could have been steroids, anything is possible. It just really bothered me that he refused to consider any other options. IDK, maybe it’s just me but it rubbed me the wrong way. I do however feel bad for the kid and his family that they had to bury their son.

i like the doctor's comment that "a majority of these people are on a witches brew of substances, and always point the finger at the steroids"

its funny that they made mention of the pro wrestlers that died young and had roid use in common. everybody knows that they also have coke/amphetamine in common as well

lol that dumb dad says "the kids are taking it and injecting it into the veins" sounds like his kid had estrogen sides

It's real annoying considering suicide is a common, well-known side effect of anti-depressants. "But...But the doctor prescribed those. They would sell pills that would do such things! Must be those illegal steroids!"

EXACTLY!!!! I mean if this guy claims steriods killed his son, you would think he did some research to back that stament up. But then he states something like “these guys are shooting this stuff in their veins” Seriously, if he did any research AT ALL he would know that it’s shot IM. Plus the fact if I remember correctly from bigger, stronger, fater…..he was on A-bombs which is an obvious oral. I’m glad I’m not the only one who found his comments unfounded and just plain extremist like. I did however like pretty much the rest of the series and thanks for posting this back up!

Top Bottom