Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob - New and first cycle

I did- i tried using the link and i cant see it .. hmm let me see
content_round.php

Actually bro, even though everyone is going to tell you that you are way to high in body fat to run a cycle (which you are), I can see a base formed.

You have good size, you just need to work on your diet and increase your cardio and try shedding off some of that fat.

You are 35%+ right now, but I can see you getting to within 15% and looking very good in about a year or so. Make it your new years resolution, whatever you have to do, but stick to a strict diet and incorporate cardio into your workouts at least 3 or 4 days a week

Keep lifting and hang on to that base you have under there, and you'll be surprised at how you look before you ever even touch gear

thanks - ill follow that advice- i do cardio 5x a week mostly bicycle - up to 1 hour after i finish all of my program-
its kinda difficult to stick to strict dieting since i dont have much that money to spend -
i just make sure to stay away from fat/salt
eat any possible meat that i can
water- (damn i drink a lot)
and here in our country we have a lot of sweet potatoes and bananas-
we have access to different kinds of fish and vegetables - ( i eat a lot of grass.. moo)
thats my diet as of now. but i started dieting just 1 month ago so ill continue that (hopefully) XD

btw, i tried this before, around 2009- i shred huge amount of weight and fat after 3 mos. (strict dieting and cardio/still heavy weights) if i can get that bf to 15% after couple of mos. then can i start using aa's? (asking for approval.lol)

Start running, once you get used to it add several all out full runs until you can;t run anymore, walk then slowly build up again, this will raise your BMR ( thats the key to fat burning) The higher your BMR the more fat you will burn all day long, I cannot Stress this enough, how you look starts in the kitchen.

CHEESE--Of all cheeses low sodium Parmesan cheese provides the most protein with 41.6 grams per 100 gram serving. It is followed by regular whole Parmesan at 35.8 grams of protein per 100 grams. That is 10 grams of protein per ounce, and 3.6 grams per cubic inch. Other cheeses like Romano, Mozzarella, and Swiss provide around 28-30 grams of protein per 100 gram serving. Softer cream cheeses, or spreadable cheeses, provide the least protein with only 16 grams per 100 gram serving

Beans--The older, larger, and more mature a bean gets the more protein it carries. Mature roasted soybeans have the most providing 39.6 grams of protein per 100 gram serving, or 68 grams per cup. They are followed by mature Lupin beans which provide 15.6 grams per 100 gram serving. That is 25.8 grams per cup.

Roasted Pumpkin, Squash, and Watermelon Seeds
A popular food in the Middle East and East Asia pumpkin and squash seeds provide 33 grams of protein per 100g serving, that is 74.8 grams per cup and 9.2 grams per ounce. Watermelon seeds provide slightly less at 28 grams of protein per 100 gram serving. If you can't find these seeds in your local supermarket you will surely find them in Middle Eastern or East Asian specialty stores. Alternatively, you can also save any pumpkin, squash, and watermelon seeds you have and roast them in your oven. The seeds are typically consumed by cracking the outer shell and eating the seed inside.

Yeast extract spreads are popular and A good vegan source of vitamin b12, the spread also packs a lot of protein. One hundred grams provides 27.8 grams of protein, that is 1.7 grams per teaspoon.

Almonds, Lentils, pulses, and peanuts (a legume) are a great vegan source of protein. Peanuts provide the most protein with 23.7 grams per 100 gram serving or 6.6 grams per ounce, 0.2 grams per peanut. Lentils provide the most protein when consumed raw at 25.8 grams per 100 gram serving, and 9 grams per 100g serving cooked (17.9 grams of protein per cup).

Also don't forget Sunflower seeds, Flax seeds,Cocoa Powder ,Sesame Seeds and pecans all have an abundent of protein.

You need at least 6-7 smaller servings per day with some protein in each., You can do this by eating clean whole foods,not processed.
Protein should come a variety of things.Seafood is one of the best sources of Protein because it's usually low in fat. Fish such as salmon is a little higher in fat but it is the heart-healthy kind: omega-3 fatty acids.

White-Meat Poultry
Stick to the white meat of poultry for excellent, lean Protein. Dark meat is higher in fat. The skin is loaded with saturated fat, so remove skin before cooking.

Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt
Not only are dairy foods -- like milk, cheese, and yogurt -- excellent sources of Protein but they also contain valuable calcium. Choose skim or low fat dairy to keep bones and teeth strong, prevent osteoporosis, and enhance weight loss.

Eggs
Eggs are one of the least expensive forms of Protein. The American Heart Association says normal healthy adults can safely enjoy an egg a day.

Beans
One-half cup of beans contains as much Protein as three ounces of broiled steak. Plus, these nutritious nuggets are loaded with fiber to keep you feeling full for hours.

Pork Tenderloin
This great and versatile white meat is 31% leaner than 20 years ago.

Soy
Twenty five grams of soy Protein daily can help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Combine soy Protein foods like tofu with a healthy low fat diet.

Lean Beef
Lean beef has only one more gram of saturated fat than a skinless chicken breast. Lean beef is also an excellent source of zinc, iron, and vitamin b12.

Protein on the Go
Grab a meal replacement drink, cereal bar, or energy bar. Check the label to be sure the product contains at least six grams of Protein, and is low in sugar and fat.
Needtobuildmuscle has a wide variety of supplements that is an excellent source of nutrition.

Unstanding how to eat,The best way to provide the diet with complex carbohydrates is to consume foods in their most natural state such as oatmeal, bran and brown rice.
Bran

Wheatgerm

Barley

Maize

Buckwheat

Cornmeal

Oatmeal

The food list below shows good sources of complex carbohydrates.

Pasta

Macaroni
Spaghetti
Brown rice

Potatoes

Other root vegetables
Wholemeal breads

Granary bread

Brown bread

Pitta bread

Bagel

Wholegrain cereals

High fiber breakfast cereals

Porridge oats

All bran

Wheetabix

Shredded wheat

Ryvita crispbread

Muesli

Cassava

Corn
Yam

Oatcakes

Peas

Beans

Lentils

For energy you also need simple carbs thruout the day
Apples

Blackberries

Blackcurrants

Cherry

Cranberries

Grapefruit

Kiwi

Lemon

Melon

Oranges

Peach

Pear

Plum

Raspberries

Strawberries

Grapes

Raisins

RADAR

cool- its starting to make sense - that since day 1 if i incorporate proper diet would've gain much more muscles than fat- oh well. learn from it and those some good foods there -
btw, i work at night so will it be a conflict? i workout after shift in the morning and sleep for about 10 hours before going to work- so my body clock was already been changed

are you Samoan?

Samoans and the neighboring islands are typically endomorphs. sorry but you will never be under 10% body fat, thats just a reality. but you can definately push yourself to get into the mid teens body fat wise. many of them play either Oline or Dline in the NFL, they are always big guys with a lot of fat.

The endomorph body type is solid and generally soft. Endomorphs gain fat very easily. Endo’s are usually of a shorter build with thick arms and legs. Muscles are strong, especially the upper legs. Endomorphs find they are naturally strong in leg exercises like the squat.
endo.jpg
Typical traits of an Endomorph:

• Soft and round body
  • Gains muscle and fat very easily
  • Is generally short
  • "Stocky" build
  • Round physique
  • Finds it hard to lose fat
  • Slow metabolism
  • Muscles not so well defined
When it comes to training endomorphs find it very easy to gain weight. Unfortunately, a large portion of this weight is fat not muscle. To keep fat gain to a minimum, endomorphs must always train cardio as well as weights. Usually supplements may not be needed as long as the person has a high protein intake in their diet.

actually no. I'm a Filipino.

yah the reason why I grew up to be this fat was because when I started to love pumping irons- I have high caloric/ fat intake

when I was in my 15's to 18's I considered myself obese (260 lbs of pure fat,small arms). but I was an athlete (shotput/discuss throw)

when I was 19-20 years old I loose to much fat by playing MMA(muay thai was the primary discipline) and I did experience going down till 180lbs. running the oval track 32 times continuously. (i wish i could take that back)

but when I start lifting weights, its different - I want to develop for competitive bodybuilding- hope so

now Im 23 , i gained too much fat at the same time by not using proper diet and supplementation. I will start to supplement using mutant whey this time and amino acid + thermogenics- and hopefully i get ready for cycle.

Bro, I was right, you are close to 37%bf.. Forget supplements and most importantly thermogenics and steroid, focus on diet and lots of cardio, fat burners wont do a damn thing if you're over 15%bf, they only work when you're really lean, you must drop to 170-180 to be 15%bf..
For people who are endomorph i recommend a diet low in starchy carbs, high protein and low fat, also do cardio everyday, it really helps shed those pounds quick..

Top Bottom