Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Noob - New and first cycle

juggernaut1989

Hey guys I'm happy to join here.

Just want to ask for your feedback about this matter.

Im 23 years old
5'6
240 lbs- dont know what my body fat is - but its only in my midsection - (they stayed there for some reason)

I lift 6 times/week-
I always lift heavy- deadlift of 600lbs this time /bench of 350lbs(forced rep)- squat of 400lbs-
only thing I know is when it comes to training.. I'm always HYPED and want to go home exhausted -

I drink coffee before workout and no supplementation as of this time- diet is high protein foods and carbs- less fat/salt

Im thinking to cycle to improve my physic and strength ..
I would like to ask for your knowledgeable about using anabolics properly and what is the proper cycle..

and do you recommend a particular steroid which is not that toxic to the liver and doesnt have much side effects( estrogen,gyno)

some of my friends told me nowadays there are some AA's that doesnt have much of the negative effects.

I appreciate any feedback guys and I'm asking since I know that there are bunch of experienced guys out there. I hope you can share it with me hehe

keep lifting and god bless y'all
:)

Hello, can you give an estimate of your bodyfat percentage please? You could be 12% or 20% and it only (look to) be in your midsection, if you search for 'bodyfat chart' you should find something that will help you make an educated guess...

yeah probably 15% to 40% not sure though. My friends told me that my back is too broad and doesnt have much fat - my arms is like 20 inches . I noticed my legs are getting bigger and its only my midsection that looks like it was messed up.. lol

what do you think will be the best first cycle?
started lifting since im 19 years old

Last edited:
yeah - Im looking on my mid section and im like - wtf are you doing there?? lol
Im thinking that cycle will help my gains and thinking that ill use them all up in the gym since I Love lifting - I could be wrong

At 23 and lifting that much I dont see why you would run a cycle. Lean out your muscles with higher reps and stop lifting so much. Your CNS can handle a deadlift over 300 pounds about once every 8 days. Anymore and you aren't getting the gains you could. Focus on rest, diet, and higher reps to lean out your muscles as well as your midsection.

Look into natural supplements first- you have lots of time to run a cycle

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

hmmm right. I was thinking that Im ready for the cycle but need to lower down my weight to 200. do you think with 200lbs and lower than 20% of body fat is enough? or do I need to stay away from it till I go over 25 years old

Top Bottom