Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex: Is It Legal To Purchase This Online Without Seeing A Doctor

U.S. LAWS ON IMPORTING DRUGS: IMPORTS ARE PERMITTED BUT NOT TECHNICALLY LEGAL

Importing prescription medication into the U.S., even for personal use, is technically illegal, except for drugs that are not available or approved in the U.S. but have nonetheless helped people with serious conditions.

In practice, however, Americans who import medicine for private use by either taking it across the border or having it mailed to them are not typically prevented from doing so. More specifically, FDA recognizes that the task of monitoring all drug imports is more than it can handle and offers guidelines for its government officials to use "discretion" in allowing imports. In accordance with these guidelines and those relating to purchasing drugs online, imports are usually allowed if 1) the shipment is for personal use only, 2) does not exceed a 90-day supply, and 3) the drug is not a controlled substance. For detailed information on this policy see the FDA Coverage of Personal Importations policy at http://www.fda.gov/ora/compliance_ref/rpm_new2/ch9pers.html.

The above policy has allowed pharmacies in Canada, and to a lesser degree in Mexico, to export drugs to U.S. citizens. While imports from Canada are permitted by the FDA, the act is still technically illegal and there is at least a possibility of a shipment being seized — although it is not clear if or when the FDA will change its current policy.
Nolva Is NOT a controlled substance - plenty of online overseas places to get it.

heres some background

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/aboutop.aspControlled Substances

While the practice is illegal, some U.S. and foreign online and mail-order pharmacies will sell controlled substances to consumers who don't have a prescription. Americans with a valid prescription may legally order certain controlled substances, those regarded as less dangerous, from a licensed U.S. online and mail-order pharmacy. Shipments in the form of imports and exports of these controlled substances are against U.S. and Canadian laws, respectively, and are not treated by the FDA or U.S. Customs in the same way as shipments of common prescription drugs. The most reputable Canadian online and mail-order pharmacies will not ship to Americans drugs that the FDA classifies as controlled substances.

More information on U.S. drug laws can be found at:
U.S. Food and Drug Administration: www.fda.gov.

Mavafanculo said:
U.S. LAWS ON IMPORTING DRUGS: IMPORTS ARE PERMITTED BUT NOT TECHNICALLY LEGAL

Importing prescription medication into the U.S., even for personal use, is technically illegal, except for drugs that are not available or approved in the U.S. but have nonetheless helped people with serious conditions.

In practice, however, Americans who import medicine for private use by either taking it across the border or having it mailed to them are not typically prevented from doing so. More specifically, FDA recognizes that the task of monitoring all drug imports is more than it can handle and offers guidelines for its government officials to use "discretion" in allowing imports. In accordance with these guidelines and those relating to purchasing drugs online, imports are usually allowed if 1) the shipment is for personal use only, 2) does not exceed a 90-day supply, and 3) the drug is not a controlled substance. For detailed information on this policy see the FDA Coverage of Personal Importations policy at http://www.fda.gov/ora/compliance_ref/rpm_new2/ch9pers.html.

The above policy has allowed pharmacies in Canada, and to a lesser degree in Mexico, to export drugs to U.S. citizens. While imports from Canada are permitted by the FDA, the act is still technically illegal and there is at least a possibility of a shipment being seized — although it is not clear if or when the FDA will change its current policy.
Nolva Is NOT a controlled substance - plenty of online overseas places to get it.

heres some background

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/aboutop.aspControlled Substances

While the practice is illegal, some U.S. and foreign online and mail-order pharmacies will sell controlled substances to consumers who don't have a prescription. Americans with a valid prescription may legally order certain controlled substances, those regarded as less dangerous, from a licensed U.S. online and mail-order pharmacy. Shipments in the form of imports and exports of these controlled substances are against U.S. and Canadian laws, respectively, and are not treated by the FDA or U.S. Customs in the same way as shipments of common prescription drugs. The most reputable Canadian online and mail-order pharmacies will not ship to Americans drugs that the FDA classifies as controlled substances.

More information on U.S. drug laws can be found at:
U.S. Food and Drug Administration: www.fda.gov.

so what does this mean to me? is it legal or not? it says you can legally order certain controlled substancew without a prescription, but the shipments sent to your house is considered illegal......so what do i do, buy them online and then pick them up where they are being sold from? this stuff is very confusing...........can you simplify things? thanks........i have already been arrested before for drugs and I can't afford to get arrested, again.

slick635235 said:
so what does this mean to me? is it legal or not? it says you can legally order certain controlled substancew without a prescription, but the shipments sent to your house is considered illegal......so what do i do, buy them online and then pick them up where they are being sold from? this stuff is very confusing...........can you simplify things? thanks........i have already been arrested before for drugs and I can't afford to get arrested, again.
you're a tard. It's illegal but easy as shit to get. try looking up the boards sponsers and you can get some. damn dude, try reading around for 2 minutes rather than making terribly annoyings posts that could be answered without this nonsense thread.

prescription doesnt equal controlled.

controlled is stuff like steroids, heroin, cocaine etc.
lite stuff is prescription, but not a controlled substance - (penicillin, nolva etc)

the blurb above says you can order it and you'll be ok with 3 months personal use quantity

Mavafanculo said:
prescription doesnt equal controlled.

controlled is stuff like steroids, heroin, cocaine etc.
lite stuff is prescription, but not a controlled substance - (penicillin, nolva etc)

the blurb above says you can order it and you'll be ok with 3 months personal use quantity

so you are telling me that Nolva is not considered to be controlled even it is a drug?..............and what is the point of allowing society buy something online that is considered illegal without a prescription if you only purchase 3 months of personal use.........what's the difference between 3 months of personal use and 5 months of personal use? it's either allowed to be used or not......which is it?????????these restrictions are certainly retarded.

slick635235 said:

so what is the website/source on where i can get these substances legally? also, can you get these substances without a prescription or do you need one in order to get them?

Top Bottom