Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

noice violation

NickyE3 said:
I have a huge custom stereo and I am glad that my area doesnt have a noise ordinance.

They should have exceptions for the time of day.
I understand that people shouldnt be bumping their shit late at night while people are trying to sleep, but during the day it should be no problem.

my stereo turned up to 8 with the windows down would get a noise ordinance ticket no problem...

And what about those of us that work the night shift, or those of us who just want some peace and quiet without our windows rattling.

fuck I lived next to a HS and there was always these fuckin thugged out kids that have cars their mommy or daady bought for them with big ol' systems in them either from jackin somebody else's or again from good ol' mom an dad and they come through my cul-de-sac with their rap boomin through my whole house... they just like to creep through the neighbor hood after school... like they are real OG's and play their music really loud so people sittin in a decent neighborhood think they are hard!! it's rather pathetic!! makes you just wanna slap the piss out of 'em

growinsc said:
pantera is a great trendy rap cd. about 5 mins from any kind of neighborhood. on a highway goin 55 u fukin asshole!

i hope you decide to fight that ticket....

Top Bottom