Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No more Twinkies???!!

Company can't run at a loss. Only governments seem to pull that off. Company went through bankruptcy and union contract was reset by the courts. Union did not accept court changes and walked off the job.

What do you do. They did not want the job, company could not afford what they wanted. Bye bye Twinkies.

Next one you eat will be made in China

chinkies??????

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

How long do you think a package of Twinkies will last? Would it be worth going to pick some up and storing them for value? I have always heard nuke fallout would bring an end to everything but roaches and Twinkies?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

How long do you think a package of Twinkies will last? Would it be worth going to pick some up and storing them for value? I have always heard nuke fallout would bring an end to everything but roaches and Twinkies?

I was wondering that also buy like 100 boxes and sell them in like ten years for a ridiculous amount

oh jeezuz, lock this thread before glad sees it...he'll cash in all his silver and buy fucking twinkies...

Wasn't that what Woody Harrelson's character was lusting after in Zombieland? Trying to find the last box of Twinkies on earth.

Wasn't that what Woody Harrelson's character was lusting after in Zombieland? Trying to find the last box of Twinkies on earth.

I think u are right. He was. That settles it...I am going to pick up some from the store tonight. If all else fails, by the looks of the ingredients, in about 20-30 years I'll have some extra oil for the car.

What about ho ho's? Now thats a fucken tragedy.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

It's not about getting they're bluff called, it's about standing up for rights as worker!they have already taken cuts in pay , cuts in benefits!! Would you be willing to take a cut in pay ? The cost of living hasn't went down only up .

Exactly brother. Without unions there would have never been a middle class

Top Bottom