Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No more Twinkies???!!

It's not about getting they're bluff called, it's about standing up for rights as worker!they have already taken cuts in pay , cuts in benefits!! Would you be willing to take a cut in pay ? The cost of living hasn't went down only up .

if it was between losing my job and taking a cut yep i'll take the cut.
workers have rights, and owners have rights...the latter used their right to shut down their company, the former can now use those rights to find a new employer more suitable to their demands.
btw i am in a union, a much hated one, and we have suffered cuts as well.

It's not about getting they're bluff called, it's about standing up for rights as worker!they have already taken cuts in pay , cuts in benefits!! Would you be willing to take a cut in pay ? The cost of living hasn't went down only up .

i can't think of many people who haven't suffered some cut in pay and/or benefits during the economic downturn...everyone is making less money now...even donald fucking trump...wtf makes you so special that you believe that you are immune????

welcome to the new world order...we're all gonna have to figure out how to be satisfied with less...enjoy your stay.

do union workers really think a business is going to continue operating if it's not profitable?

no...they think that everyone is lying to them and that the company is really, actually making millions and they're hiding it from them.

no...they think that everyone is lying to them and that the company is really, actually making millions and they're hiding it from them.

Yep and they are jealous as per Obama so they should have the shit taxed out of them for fairness.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Company can't run at a loss. Only governments seem to pull that off. Company went through bankruptcy and union contract was reset by the courts. Union did not accept court changes and walked off the job.

What do you do. They did not want the job, company could not afford what they wanted. Bye bye Twinkies.

Next one you eat will be made in China.

Top Bottom