Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No more Twinkies???!!

I haven't eaten a Twinkie since I was 7 years old probably...

At any rate, the Twinkie license will most likely be individually sold off. Wouldn't be surprised to see Little Debbie pick up the license for it. Little Debbie > Hostess all day long. They would most likely improve on the recipe.

At any rate, the Twinkie license will most likely be individually sold off. Wouldn't be surprised to see Little Debbie pick up the license for it. Little Debbie > Hostess all day long. They would most likely improve on the recipe.

improve on the twinkie recipe??? away with you, satan!!

oh look at me, I'm a skinny little fuck

little debbie's a fat whore and her frosting tastes like soap.

tastykake > hostess >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> little debbie

they got their bluff called.

It's not about getting they're bluff called, it's about standing up for rights as worker!they have already taken cuts in pay , cuts in benefits!! Would you be willing to take a cut in pay ? The cost of living hasn't went down only up .

Top Bottom