Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No more cardio for me

tripleV

OK

I've decided to cut cardio out of the loop completely. I started to lose mass in my legs. Not a good thing for my goals. A friend of mine made a comment at the gym yesterday about how my legs were cutting up, looking athletic and lean. I dont want that!!! Think its cause I usually wear big ol pants and yesterday i wore my new tights, so they were plenty visible.

So, it's HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY, 6 reps, max out. CLEAN diet....all of this ive been doing BTW....BUT no more cardio.we'll see how it goes.

Just too bad b/c cardio makes me "feel" so damn good. Oh well.

And a friend of mine is working on a mass building workout routine for me too this weekend. So changes are a coming.

I am happy with the progress so far though. It's just my legs, I dont want to lose them, and the cardio is hindering that.

Ive got progress pics for ya'll to critique this afternoon also.

I always feel like I am shrinking after cardio-- I like that big puffy look I get with no cardio :)

I figured you were hussy :) Did you go out last night or was that friday???? Guess ya got the boys all riled up ;) haha ha

well that is music to my ears!!! I figure 20-30 minutes every once in a while....low-mod intensity and just increase my sex sessions....far better cardio workout and so much more enjoyment ! :horny: :bigkiss: :rainbow:

tripleV said:
OK

Just too bad b/c cardio makes me "feel" so damn good. Oh well.

i just love it when girls usually tell me that they do cardio becasue it makes them feel good, and they love to sweat. lol, i know that cardio is great but i fucking hate it. I hate cardio soo soo much, i dont feel good when i do cardio, i feel like shit....lol,
..lol, but i do it cause i know i have to and want to look good and know that im not going to die of a heart attack.

Not critisizing you Triple V, you look great in those avatars, and i would love to see a pic of your legs..i love girls with muscular legs and thighs...oh yea and pretty feet.

Top Bottom