Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Night Fly Kicks Tail!!!!!!!

Wow! Thank you all so much for the replies! The funny thing is...I didn't feel very strong when I went in the gym (garage) to workout. I just did what I felt I could do. I probably could have gone up, but stopped there because the rest of my workout would not have been good. I just wanted to see if I could get 275. I did!!! I was thrilled...but, of course, I tried not to show it! lol.

B fold is an excellent motivator and I wish that I could workout with him every time I was in the gym. Such is not the case, though....so I will just go in their and still try to kick as much ass as I can. Gotta start somewhere! :)

night fly you be proud and you go girl

b fold speaks highly to me of you.......... always

keep at it............

b fold........ hang on to that one buddy......... i know you have a strong enough grip too

:D

X

:)

Let's just hope that I don't have to use that grip anytime soon!! :)

B True

Keep up the hard work nightfly. Maybe your'e make it to the strongwoman championship some day. They just started that you know.

b fold the truth said:
:)

Let's just hope that I don't have to use that grip anytime soon!! :)

B True

very good point........... i pray the best for the both of you

X

b fold the truth said:
Yes, I do think that Chucks do help with squats and deads...they feel great.

I think that Jill Mills pulled 523 or something of that nature in the 181's a few years back. Don't know what the record is though.

B True
Becca Swanson--in the 600's

Arioch said:
Record in 181 is 550. Tamara Grimwood.
198 is 600. Dawn Sharon. Only woman to pull 600.

see Becca Swanson-she deadlifted 605 and the info is old b/c it had her best squat at about 570, she apparently did 640 recently. She has a club/group on yahoo! if anyone is interestred.

Last edited:
b fold the truth said:
Yes, I do think that Chucks do help with squats and deads...they feel great.
the record is though.

B True
I like barefoot or good wrestling shoes. I am tall and pitch forward easily. I dont do floor deads anymore-just in the rack.

Top Bottom