Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle Adding Fluoxymesterone, But How Much???

AV Cypress

I'm 32, 6-2, 236 been using anabolics for 16 years, I'm not new to it at all. I'm wondering how much fluoxymesterone to add for good results? Years ago I abused aas bad and shot up tons and ate orals like candy, but nowadays I want to take things safely and affectively. My next cycle will look like this:

600mg test cyp weekly
600mg deca weekly
50mg oxymetholone daily
20-40mg fluoxymesterone daily????
1mg anastrozole daily
1000iu hcg weekly for 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off through the duration of the cycle
prami, letro and aromasin off and on
5iu hgh daily
mod-grf 300mcg daily
ghrp-6 300mcg daily
ghrp-2 300mcg daily
hgh frag 750mcg daily

I'll do the orals for 5 weeks staight then off 5 weeks. I'll stay on the injectables for 4 months. The hgh and peptides I don't stop ever. They work great even off cycle. I hope I can get some input on the fluoxymesterone. Thanks in advance gents.

you don't want to run anadrol and haloestine at the same time, and prolly not even in the same cycle. would cause way too much stress on the liver. i see anadrol as a better option because you will get all the strength benefits plus size. haloestin is usually ran by people that want to put on a lot of strength but stay the same size. with the compounds that u are running i don't see why it would be that much of a benefit for you to run it.. thats just my opinion. maybe if you could explain your reasoning behind it maybe it would make a little more since.

but if you were going to run it.. 20-40 mgs per day for 4-6 weeks is what is recommended

you don't want to run anadrol and haloestine at the same time, and prolly not even in the same cycle. would cause way too much stress on the liver. i see anadrol as a better option because you will get all the strength benefits plus size. haloestin is usually ran by people that want to put on a lot of strength but stay the same size. with the compounds that u are running i don't see why it would be that much of a benefit for you to run it.. thats just my opinion. maybe if you could explain your reasoning behind it maybe it would make a little more since.

but if you were going to run it.. 20-40 mgs per day for 4-6 weeks is what is recommended

Ya that's what I was thinking, 20-40mg per day. I get blood done every 70 days roughly and after all the chemicals I put in my liver and kidneys couldn't be better. All my numbers are great so running the anadrol and halotestin for 5 weeks with all the proper supps I should be fine. Thanks brother

well i guess i can't argue with that at all.. if your body can handle it the more power to ya. i would imagine the strength gains from that would be insane.

Top Bottom