Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to forum - Sus/Eq/dbol/winny advice

donniedarko

Hey guys

Im new here so hope I give you all the info needed to help me out.

I am 28 5'10 165 and have been working out for 8 years, the last 5 years more seriously with 5-6 times a week. I usually workout 3 daysplit (chest+biceps, back+triceps, Legs+shoulders then 30-40 min cardio on day off) but have also done 5 day splits (chest, back, off, shoulders, legs, arms, off) with 20 min cardio at the end of each workout, which is what im planning to do on cycle. I do abs for 5-10 min at the end of almost every workout.

My diet is very good Ive been told :) I drink 2 protein isolate with bcaa shakes a day (morning or night + after workout), lots of veggies, turkey/tuna/chicken, 3 egg whites 2 yolks, a little bit of carbs here and there (usually in salad or a small portion of brown rice, whole wheat pasta etc), 1 banana per day... Im not a huge eater, but on cycles I have a great discipline and eat 3 meals + 2-3 snacks a day, protein in every single one.

I have done 3 mini cycles - first two were 6 weeks test+tren, last one was 8 weeks sus+eq. Loved the 3rd mini cycle as I grew nicely, stayed cut and didnt loose that much over time after I was done.

Im ready for a full on cycle :) Its important to me not to grow a belly or get too big to fast. I dont like these full of water cycle looks. here is what I had in mind:

Weeks 1-12 Sust 250+Eq 200 EOD (total of 750 sust & 600 eq a week)
Weeks 1-4 Dbol (have no clue how much to do. this is to kick start my cycle if I understand correctly)
Weeks 6-12 Winny (also no clue how much and if to go oral or injection)
*someone said I should do tren instead of winny. I dont wanna get too big too fast and tren gives a lof of acne on my back... but if you guys think its much better ill consider :)

and a few Q:
1. Should front load and how much?
2. I have no clue what to do for pct? should I be taking something during cycle too?
3. What can I do to help my poor little liver while on cycle?

Thanks everybody for taking the time to help out. let me know if you need more info.

I wouldn't have recommended you ran Tren yet, but it see you've already ran it twice. Regardless, I would leave it out of this cycle. One thing I don't understand is the fact that you don't want to "get too big too fast" yet you want to run all this gear. If you don't want to get big, don't run steroids....period. Also don't run steroids unless you are going to supply the fuel by eating enough. You say you aren't a big eater, and that doesn't go well with using AAS. That may have a lot to do with why you are still only 165 despite running Tren a couple times. Eat big and train big bro. Getting "too big too fast" is the least of your worries. Trust me....

1) DO NOT front load

2) take N2guard on cycle, as well as aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. I will post what you need to run for PCT below

3) you are running a total of 10 weeks of orals with only a two week break in the middle. That's a little much in my opinion. Only run the Winstrol 4 weeks to give your liver more of a break in the middle. Running the N2guard on cycle I mentioned will also help tremendously

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

5'10, 165..? Unless you are ripped out of your mind, I don't see how your diet is good. Maybe I am wrong, but you seem fairly small for someone who has been lifting for 8 years and has 3 "mini cycles" under their belt.

5'10, 165..? Unless you are ripped out of your mind, I don't see how your diet is good. Maybe I am wrong, but you seem fairly small for someone who has been lifting for 8 years and has 3 "mini cycles" under their belt.

Yeah thats really helpful thanks bud

5'10, 165..? Unless you are ripped out of your mind, i don't see how your diet is good. Maybe i am wrong, but you seem fairly small for someone who has been lifting for 8 years and has 3 "mini cycles" under their belt.

+1

Yeah thats really helpful thanks bud

Well if those are your stats, then there are obvious holes in you training and diet. I suggest fixing those before you start a cycle like this, or it will be a big waste of time.

Maybe your stats are deceiving, so post a pic and prove me wrong. Also, what is your max on the big 3 lifts, or at least what do you rep for them?

Id really just appreciate some help in answering these questions:

1. Is Dboll for weeks 1-4 good/enough/toomuch? What dosage is recommended?
2. Winny - Ill cut it down to the last 4 weeks as suggested (Can I inject instead? hate orals and prefer to avoid). Dosage?
3. N2gaurd sounds great. is it enough for liver protection or should I add anything on top?

Thanks a lot

I don't think you should be avoiding the diet question bossman.

U say u dont like the gain fast watery look so why would u do dbol? Maybe switch to tbol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

I'd stretch that out to 16wks due to the EQ. You could get 6wks of the Winstrol that way 11-16 giving you a good break from the D-Bol. 50mg EOD w/Win. You'll be good and tired of injectable
Winny after 6 wks though. D-Bol 30-40mg ED wk 1-4.

That being said, I wouldn't run that cycle if I were concerned with getting too big. 750/600 Sust/EQ w/a D-Bol kicker is big boy territory. You're looking at close to 1,700mg/wk. You're wasting gear if your goal is to not "get too big."

Top Bottom