Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New member lookin for advice

stev0n

Hi, just joined & this is my first post. I'm looking for dietary advice.
I not sure if any kind of supplements would be beneficial, so advice there would be awesome too!

Me:
25 yrs old
male
6'3" height
294lb weight
59" around at navel
44" waist
50" hips
Yeah, sexy, right?!

My goals:
Summer is coming and I'm recently single for the first time as an adult...sadly. I have 2 goals. I have always been big ( around 320 lbs my senior year of high school). Everyone in my family is. I would like to see my abdominal muscles for the first time in my life. If this isn't even plausible by summer i wouldn't be surprised, but at the least I would like to get down to 260-265. Some generic online body fat calculator said my percentage is around 27%.

I would eventually like to build lean mass & stay around 265 pounds.

December 2009, somewhere with two holiday meals a month apart & no workout regimen to speak of, I dropped from around 310 to 284. Since then my weight has fluctuated between that & 295 or so.

I am literally a fitness newb other than weight lifting in high school & such.
This is me currently. I'll get better pictures tomorrow.
BowlingGreen-20110309-00235.jpg

I should add my current diet.

I eat whatever I want, but in general i've never had much of an appetite.
Here's what I've eaten over the last few days. believe me i don't starve myself, i just don't eat unless i'm hungry.

Wednesday - some loaded potato bites & a bacon cheeseburger
Thursday - a burger king double bacon cheeseburger & 8 chicken nuggets
Friday - 2 rallys/checkers spicy chicken sandwiches
Saturday - 3 zaxbys chicken strips & some fries
Today - one leftover zaxbys chicken strip & a sausage biscuit & a couple of reese's peanut butter easter eggs

Sup bro.. about to run out the door so this will be short & sweet until later today.. But right off the rip, you gotta drop the fast food greaseburgers and fried foods. Start eating some quality meals(whole grains, proteins, fats and fibers, etc..). I'd say probably 5 good meals a day to stimulate your metabolism. As far as gym work goes, CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO and high intensity. Not sure how comfortable you are with working out, but I'd keep an even split with free weights & machines. Supplements, I wouldn't suggest a fat burner at this time(just eating right and introducing good training you'll see a big difference.. it's not going to be overnight though). Pre-workout supplements could help to get you focused and intense in the weight room. I'll post up some more detailed info later today. Do your research too, there's a whole shit load of information on loosing weight around the internet!

Totally agree diet has to be straight. Once you do and training is good give Lean EFX ahot. I lost 20 lbs off that stuff over months ago, and haven't gained a lb back. Only 1 cap daily makes it easier and helps with energy and appeitite. Good luck and whatever you do stay focused and don't give up.

Welcome to EF man! The biggest thing that stands out is your diet.. Your a big guy to begin with and that's fine. But eating all that fast food is not going to help you out. Plus it's a waste of money man. It's going to be hard to get into this. It's never easy to change your diet but I can guarantee you that once you start eating fresh clean foods that you will lose a lot of weight. And no pop or sports drinks. Just water dude. Add that with maybe a fat burner and a multi vitamin and maybe some protein and you will be good. And just start getting use to the cardio machines man. I would even probably do 2-3 a week body workout. Keeping your heart rate up. Then doing cardio... Their is plenty o info on this site and many ppl will help you in full details. Good luck man.

here is my fav post on food that ive shared prob 50 times, from one of our wonderful mods
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

diet is everything, in the first paragraph it states plain and simple the most anabolic thing u put in your body is food. if i was you i would find a sport first. running fucking sucks. and being a big boy ur gonna hate it even more. start playing soccer everyday or basketball, or boxing, thats a mother fucker. honestly find something u enjoy doing. it makes cardio a million times more enjoyable. plus with boxing when u get pissed off you can hit ppl. and you got some instructor motivating you so if ur lazy all u got to do is show up and either whoop ass or get said ass whooped.

here is my fav post on food that ive shared prob 50 times, from one of our wonderful mods
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

diet is everything, in the first paragraph it states plain and simple the most anabolic thing u put in your body is food. if i was you i would find a sport first. running fucking sucks. and being a big boy ur gonna hate it even more. start playing soccer everyday or basketball, or boxing, thats a mother fucker. honestly find something u enjoy doing. it makes cardio a million times more enjoyable. plus with boxing when u get pissed off you can hit ppl. and you got some instructor motivating you so if ur lazy all u got to do is show up and either whoop ass or get said ass whooped.

Seems to me if that's all you've eaten the whole day, even though its horrible food macros, I'd say it is starvation. At a certain point if you eat too little youre body is going to go into starvation mode, which means that it will store anything it gets and turn it into fat, because it doesn't know when it will get food next. Make sense? But cobra gave you a pretty good start with that page he posted up there. Good luck and keep us informed!!

Top Bottom