Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Hey thank you R.u I really appreciate that you stopped by ,
I'm in the EG transformation comp but aside from that I live for bodybuilding as a hobby, 👍😃

Day one of my new programme ...
Mon chest n bi's…

Mon chest n bi's
CARDIO

Chest - 15 degree incline bench ( very slight incline, like maybe just put a 25lb weight under one end of the bench) 10x10 @35kg

then the isolation would be decline flyes .
2x8@ 17.5kg

Biceps - curls EZ bar 10x10@ 25kg

Isolation would be preacher machine2x8@21kg

row 2mins steady 1 fast/hard repeat x4

All in all today went well I really enjoyed the session awesome pump too :)

Hey peeps.......Just letting you know I have to exams coming up for college so have to put a lot of prep in between work and training , I will still be giving training and diet 100%, Hopefully Mon coming I will be starting the Pulumbo diet and along with my new programme they should work well together,
I hope you all are well and are still killing it big time, I will try post up as much as possible.............Donna

Nice work school can be tough to balance im in a 2 month course all I wanna do is train not study ahha. Keep up the good work do you ever post progress pics?? Let's see how your makin out! Good luck with the exams!

Thanks buddy ;) , yeah I hate anything getting in the way of my training. But it's gotta be done I suppose.
Here 1 pic five weeks in and 8 weeks in.

Top Bottom