Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Wow Rachel thanks for finding that it looks perfect! and at $13.78 it's cheap as chips!

I'm gonna order it now then I gotta do it! :D

---------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Cs that's hilarious bro! Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Thanks, I like to joke around, when I used to fight my nickname was "the clown" I had it written on all my personalised equipment. I did try dressing like one, but they said it was cheating using 3' shoes to kick with.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Thanks, I like to joke around, when I used to fight my nickname was "the clown" I had it written on all my personalised equipment. I did try dressing like one, but they said it was cheating using 3' shoes to kick with.
And more to the point.. think about the embarrassment of getting beaten by the clown

Who beat you...

That clown over there...

CRUSHED!!!
:p:p:p:p
Too funny

Last edited:
More like take one look at my Face and run like fu## haha

'specially if you're painted green!

And more to the point.. think about the embarrassment of getting beaten by the clown

Who beat you...

That clown over there...

CRUSHED!!!
:p:p:p:p
Too funny

In that case everyone I fought got embarrassed! I did lose some but always went back and beat em the second time.... Except the world champ... Never got a rematch there... Plus I thought I had it anyway! It's all politics unless you knock em out! ;)

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't been round as much. I've had a shit couple days I had to take my lil dog for emergency surgery on his back yesterday he had two smashed disks. So I've been all over.

Anyway hope your all well and here's my today's Wo
WORKOUT B. 24TH FEB

Wu ...Jog on spot & stretch - leg press empty 20 reps ...

Squat w u 2x7 @30 k
5x5 @80kg. 176lbs

OHP
3x5 empty bar WU
@60kg/131lbs. 9 + reps wtf I can't believe for the 3rd wk in a row I missed one rep to get the full set !

the only thing with the 10 reps is its eating up my gym time so kinda leaves me short to do the DL so just done 2 sets 15 @ 70kg 154lb

Top Bottom