Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Here-Finding My Motivation

leahbody

Hey everyone!

My name is Leah, I am 5'7" 135 pounds. Last Fall I competed in my first 2 competitions; I actually love the training up to the point of the competition more than the show itself :D. It's been since November, and my eating is getting worse and worse. I got in the "bulking" mind-frame, but really it was just an excuse to eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I still train hard, but cannot control my insatiable appetite.

My best friend is getting married in a couple months, so that really opened my eyes that I need to clean up my diet. I would like to drop some of the fat I have gained in these past few months, but my main concern is to stop my binge eating, and have a healthy relationship with food again.

I was curious if anyone had tips on controlling an appetite.

THANK YOU ALL!

Hey everyone!

My name is Leah, I am 5'7" 135 pounds. Last Fall I competed in my first 2 competitions; I actually love the training up to the point of the competition more than the show itself :D. It's been since November, and my eating is getting worse and worse. I got in the "bulking" mind-frame, but really it was just an excuse to eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. I still train hard, but cannot control my insatiable appetite.

My best friend is getting married in a couple months, so that really opened my eyes that I need to clean up my diet. I would like to drop some of the fat I have gained in these past few months, but my main concern is to stop my binge eating, and have a healthy relationship with food again.

I was curious if anyone had tips on controlling an appetite.

THANK YOU ALL!

Oh i know this trouble...realy a lot of bodybuilder have hate /live relasioship with food...we love food because u bulk mass and muscle..we hate food because bodyfat ...hum not easy...
Like a bodybuilder i just say
Chiken breast
Tuna
Lean read meat.....pfffbut u already know that
Bullshit food love..craving u need to deal with ...u have natural methode drink lot of tea to be full....boring
U have chemical ..i love ephedrine ...clen...t4...t3..oups it s a junky whay of life....or most simple put a photo of your ripped ass on the fridgbox and anyrime u whant eat like a pig just see u when u are shape and just say fuck no!
Hope that s help u ;)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using EliteFitness

Having several meals per day does it for me honestly...I'm on a structured Pre contest diet, constantly watching the clock to see when it's time to cook again, I literally don't have much time to be hungry lol

Having a routine helps a lot, and eating the right foods. If you need to be pointed in the right direction let me know

HA! Great ideas Clarkken :) I just put my photo on the background of my phone, so that will be my motivation :) I will need to look into Clen. I am seeing it all over the forums, I have never heard of it before.

I agree with you Psizzle, when I was on my pre-contest diet, it seemed easy for me, because I was constantly eating, but it was structured so I knew what I was eating everyday and had no room to snack. Though I am currently not prepping for a contest, I think preparing a plan to follow is the best option for me. Will be creating one tonight!

Thanks guys!

Do. Not. Take. Clen.

It's dangerous and garbage. Not worth it. Plenty of other safer options.

ha! Got it. No to Clen. =)
I think I'm going to just start by focusing on a (my) meal plan, getting my appetite under control, and training. If I get stuck, then I'll come back and see if there are any supps that may give me an edge.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using EliteFitness

Lots of stuff to snack on when you get that binge feeling of eating

Almonds, Popcorn, unsweeten jello...etc.

Post contest rebound is brutal!! I know this will seem counter productive but I'd stop "dieting" for a couple of weeks and just try to eat at maintenance levels. I'd back off on training a bit for two weeks too. Not saying to stop training but don't be going all out. Give your body a break. It's a vicious cycle once you get into it and very hard to stop. Give your body a break now and try really hard to curb the binges by eating enough and not dieting. It will settle down.

Last edited:
Well, my diet has been relaxed since November, so I think I need to get on a structured plan just to help with my overeating problem, but keeping my calories at maintenance so I don't feel like I'm starving. However, I do think giving my body a break is good too. So, I'll probably tone down my workouts and hopefully that will also tone down my hunger.

Top Bottom