Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEVER EVER buy a Hyundai!!!

16 months ago I was trying to decide between the proven camry or the recently restyled sonota that all my car magazines were raving about.

It was a "dead heat" between the two.

The "deal breaker" was the offered trade in value for my 4 year old chrysler. The hyundai dealer, flush with the attention of their new body stle on the sonoata, tried to lowball me at half the NADA trade in value of my chrysler. When i pulled printed copies of the NADA web page out of my pocket; the hyundai dealer told me that they weren't moving off their quote. I politely suggested that they take their numbers to a taxidermist.

The toyota dealer, suffering from their recent (at the time) unfavorable "unintended acceleration" issues, was quite polite and flexable on trade in, financing interest rates and sticker discounting.

16 trouble free months later, I like and appreciate mysmooth, reliable, "lil' limosine", trouble free camry even more than the day I drove it home from the co-operative dealer.

Espically as I hear more and more about the hit and miss quality control issues plaging even the newer Hyundais!

Where was yours built? That's my question when I hear two groups of owners saying they have exactly opposite views of the quality. Hyundai has plants all over the world, and might use local parts (inferior quality leather, etc). I know that one of the worst POS vehicles is the Toyota truck built in California, and the best is the same truck/same year/same trim level but built in Japan. When we bought my wife's Lexus, we looked at about 100 of the RX350s on the lot, and only found a couple of them built in Japan, and they were the only ones that you could look at the fit of the doors and hood, and it was perfect. The USA-built ones were all crooked. I see that your car might have been built in Montomery, Alabama... That would explain the non-Asian quality. For Hyundai, count to the 11th character in your VIN number, and check this chart to see what Hyundai plant yours came from:

Plant code

• A = Asan, Korea
  • B = Bromont, Canada (2HM) / Gabarone, Botswana (KMH)
  • C = Changwon, Korea. Cheonju, Korea
  • H = Montgomery, USA
  • J = Nošovice, Czech Republic (TMA) / East London, South Africa (AC5/ADD)
  • K = Gwangju, Korea (Kia plant)
  • L = Žilina, Slovakia (Kia plant)
  • M = Chennai, India
  • R = Sankt Petersburg, Russia
  • U = Ulsan, Korea
  • Z = İzmit, Turkey
  • 5 = Osnabrück, Germany (Karmann, KNA) / Žilina, Slovakia (Kia plant, KNE)
  • 6 = Sohari, Korea
Charles

16 months ago I was trying to decide between the proven camry or the recently restyled sonota that all my car magazines were raving about.

It was a "dead heat" between the two.

The "deal breaker" was the offered trade in value for my 4 year old chrysler. The hyundai dealer, flush with the attention of their new body stle on the sonoata, tried to lowball me at half the NADA trade in value of my chrysler. When i pulled printed copies of the NADA web page out of my pocket; the hyundai dealer told me that they weren't moving off their quote. I politely suggested that they take their numbers to a taxidermist.

The toyota dealer, suffering from their recent (at the time) unfavorable "unintended acceleration" issues, was quite polite and flexable on trade in, financing interest rates and sticker discounting.

16 trouble free months later, I like and appreciate mysmooth, reliable, "lil' limosine", trouble free camry even more than the day I drove it home from the co-operative dealer.

Espically as I hear more and more about the hit and miss quality control issues plaging even the newer Hyundais!

How did they treat you on the PT trade in? I got an HHR and they are of similar worth, hell even same designer...

Where was yours built? That's my question when I hear two groups of owners saying they have exactly opposite views of the quality. Hyundai has plants all over the world, and might use local parts (inferior quality leather, etc). I know that one of the worst POS vehicles is the Toyota truck built in California, and the best is the same truck/same year/same trim level but built in Japan. When we bought my wife's Lexus, we looked at about 100 of the RX350s on the lot, and only found a couple of them built in Japan, and they were the only ones that you could look at the fit of the doors and hood, and it was perfect. The USA-built ones were all crooked. I see that your car might have been built in Montomery, Alabama... That would explain the non-Asian quality. For Hyundai, count to the 11th character in your VIN number, and check this chart to see what Hyundai plant yours came from:

Plant code

• A = Asan, Korea
  • B = Bromont, Canada (2HM) / Gabarone, Botswana (KMH)
  • C = Changwon, Korea. Cheonju, Korea
  • H = Montgomery, USA
  • J = Nošovice, Czech Republic (TMA) / East London, South Africa (AC5/ADD)
  • K = Gwangju, Korea (Kia plant)
  • L = Žilina, Slovakia (Kia plant)
  • M = Chennai, India
  • R = Sankt Petersburg, Russia
  • U = Ulsan, Korea
  • Z = İzmit, Turkey
  • 5 = Osnabrück, Germany (Karmann, KNA) / Žilina, Slovakia (Kia plant, KNE)
  • 6 = Sohari, Korea
Charles

Holy shit your right. Montgomery Alabama! Fuck, good research bro!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note with LTE Technology.

Do you drive Carter around in this death trap?

Wonderful, you know my sons name. Now if you could only figure out where i live, get through my gate, get past my security system and through my security windows/doors THEN you could meet my custom M4. Fag :rainbow:

Wonderful, you know my sons name. Now if you could only figure out where i live, get through my gate, get past my security system and through my security windows/doors THEN you could meet my custom M4. Fag :rainbow:
You live on Elena Dr, In New Port Richey, FL & there's no need to make empty threats.

Top Bottom