Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's better bars are 10 out of 10!!!

Hope so. I just ordered my first batch. Expecting them in the mail any day now.

Top notch!

I can not dissociate this product from it's manufacturer...

Heterosexually speaking :supercool NEEDTO is a great mod always providing us with valuable, accurate and cutting edge info, not only that but he also is a good bro, friend and all around nice guy that does what he does with a personal touch of humor and entertainment never straying from the path of taking EF to higher standards of respect, knowledge and fraternity.

Now my experience with the needto's protein bars it's not long but nevertheless I have to say I simple love them, they are great in taste and God strike me with a lightning if I'm not being honest, but they remind me some of my late mom's treats, that kind of familiar flavour that you can't find just like that on most people's recipes or on a supermarket shelf. So far from home and 12 years after my mom died I have the chance to taste something that reminds me of her it's just transcendental.

So I did a pouch of the BETTER bars with a couple addictions of my own and took it to my workplace like I always do with other stuff I eat that everybody looks with disgust, but this time was different, even the hot barmaids and waitresses who never went to a gym (yes they are genetically gifted for hotness :stilleto:)tried them, loved them and wanted more, my 12 bars were gone in minutes, so it wasn't just me, there's indeed something special about BETTER bars. Think not? Try them you won't regret it.

Thanks NEEDTO you are a genius.
I think I love this one the best. :rose::rose:

Top Bottom