Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

ok one more time....i made a bag of the bars and they didnt turn out...someone please tell me exactly how you do it...measurements and all (went buy the bag and all i ended up with was a big pan of crumbley powder

Add a little bit of water bro. That is all you need to do if they are dry like that. Add a little water at a time and mix it till they form together.

If its to dry add water
if its to wet and something dry.

I understand some people have no clue how to cook but its not rocket science. :qt::qt::qt:

lol ouch bro.......im actually a hellafied cook i'll have you know! well i'll go wip um up and give up a try! :)

Add a little bit of water bro. That is all you need to do if they are dry like that. Add a little water at a time and mix it till they form together.

If its to dry add water
if its to wet and something dry.

I understand some people have no clue how to cook but its not rocket science. :qt::qt::qt:

If to wet i was usen minute oats , but have found for me i bit extra pb and touch extra honey and it will stay stiff and moist not hard for 1 wk in the fridge .

brad

Top Bottom