Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

NA crack was not cost effective bro, and does not work as well. I went with heroin much cheaper around my state and its has a much longer shelf life with better Oral bioavailability. :D
hahahahahha got to get the edge over the competition i see

34xhun7.jpg

I just made my first batch. The whole family is hooked. They taste like you are eating something that shouldn't be good for you. Perfect snack to cure the munchies. :rainbow:

I bought 4 bags of those bars and let me tell ya, they are REALLY the best protein bar I have ever tasted. I did exactly what the instructions say to do, and the batch was being formed with my bare hands. 26g of quality protein, 414 calories, and 95% Omega3&6 fatty acids per bar. Perfect meal replacement which it could be combined also for weight gainer formula by NeedTo. That is what I am using it for and it is great! The taste is way better than I thought when I made the first batch. It is really chewable with no clumps of crap these other powdered- sodium benzoate filled bars sell. Its homemade and pure which makes it a real bar!!:biggrin:

Top Bottom