Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto your new protein bars are the shit!!!!!

I've bought into the hype and need to try these!! does anyone know of a UK based source or are they only available direct from needto's site?

I've bought into the hype and need to try these!! does anyone know of a UK based source or are they only available direct from needto's site?

neetobuildmuscle ships overseas or you can try predatornutrition.com ..they are a uk based supp company that carried ntbm products.. not sure if they have the protein bars in

these things taste great..thing is you have to follow directions correctly lol..because u are basically putting together the ingredients for this bar.. if you dont do it correct,they might not taste as good as possible

Checked predator and nothing, was gonna try a UK stockist first for the 2 day shipping :) will just have to wait for them coming overseas. I've read a few threads about them and other protein bars and the amount of sh*t that's in them so wanted to try needto's cus I know they're all natural ingredients

Top Bottom