Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needsize contest pics

hey T, im emailing you the rest of the pics from the night show. i wont say how he placed. i'll let him tell you guys. good show overall.

DAMN I WANNA KNOW WHAT HE PLACED...i bet he came in first all the way i dont doubt him or that physique, looks to hard to beat...if i had to bet i'd take 3 to 1 he came in first

good going needsize, awesome, ripped in fact sick bro!! And in 1st place: NS, drum roll pleeasseee!!! awww I so need to know the placings man its killing me! I'm proud of ya NS!

Holy fuck, what are all of you doing posting in this thread? I thought I told you to go get the man his fucking trophy already! :mad: ;)

Needsize - I can't believe how much water your back was holding even 10 days out... it turned out fantastic!

If you don't take 1st overall, there's something very, very wrong with the judging.

-M

i dont know why he hasnt posted here yet. i know he is up already. i;ll call him and tell him you guys are crying to know the results. if not, i'll just tell ya.......

I was kind of a heart breaker guys....

I ended up taking 2nd place in the heavies...but the hard part was how close it was. Alltraps was talking to one of the judges, a cop/bodybuilder who has competed all over the world, and he had said that the judges were split pretty much right down the line, 1/2 had me in first, the other 1/2 had him first. So in the end, it came down to one or two points... Paul Dillet and the promoter were sitting where my wife was, and even they were surprised, they both felt that I should have taken it...That felt good to me, knowing a pro like Paul felt I should have won... And which ever took the heavies was obviously going to walk away with the over-all (which he did)

But either way, I cant complain about 2nd place, it was only my first show. All along I had people talking shit to me, telling me I couldnt get lean enough, I had no back, I had no hamstrings...basically I was going to get my ass kicked. I was the leanest out of the whole class, I had the best hams in the show, and a lot of those people who had those things to say along the way, were there watching, so they can go piss up a rope now, I did what I set out to do...

I dont know when I want to do this again, I had no idea how brutal the whole process was going to be. I have so much more respect for guys like quadsweep that do this all the time, this sport is insane. And I can never pay back everything that people like my wife (lets not get into what she had to put up with...), alltraps, theb boards, did to support me along the way.

There are a ton of pics, I'll post up when I start getting them back

Top Bottom