Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need your Input Ladies!!!

CardioGirl

I've gotten some EXCELLET info from this board ..now I'm interested in some more specific feedback from all of you ladies.
Just to give a little background (again, so you don't have to ask or look for my intro post) I've been working out for about 5 years now ..only seriously for the past 2. Like I mentioned in a earlier post ..i was going to start a cycle of winstrol but upon doing my research I came across this site...did ALOT of reading and decided to put it off!! I felt i needed to do some more research and believe me i have!!
I'm 5'4 about 126lbs and measurements are : 34-26-35 I've measured my biceps 12.5" and my quads are about 21.5"
Training wise,I do a 4 day split: chest & biceps
back & triceps
day off
legs
shoulders
And on the weekends I usually take one day off and the other is a cardio day. I probably do cardio 5 days a week in the morning, on a empty stomach for 50-60 mins. Then I do my weights in the evenings with my fiance ( sometimes if I'm waiting on him I might so another 20 mins of light cardio)
I use whey protein, MRP's, multivitamins, Vit C, Flax Oil (2-3 tbsp /day) and right now I'm using MD 6 as a thermogenic.
Right now, my goals are to lose bodyfat!!!! I wanna be "ripped to da bone" as one would say.

I guess I should give a sample of what I eat in the run of a day
@9:00 am (after am cardio) MRP with flax oil, glutamine, multi
vitamin and Vit C
11:00am 1/2 c cottage chees with pineapple
1:00 pm spinach salad with green pepper, tomatoe, 1 can
Tuna and low fat dressing
3:30-4:00 pkg regular oatmeal with protein shake
work-out from 5-7:30pm
then when I get home I have chicken breast with veggies and maybe rice or baked potatoe! If I get hungry in the evening I might have another protein shake!
sorry so long but I know your gonna need this info...so any suggestions :)

well...I'm goin to get my BF done this week ..I'd guess it's about 20% and like most women i carry most of my BF on my hips/ thighs:mad:
Things have been goin great up until about a week ago ...I'm workin 2 jobs and school started so tryin to balance everything out has taken a few days to get in the swing of things.
Goals right now are to lose the damn bodyfat. I'm not too worried about what I weigh ...I just want striations, definition all those muscles protruding !!
So I guess i'm not sure if I should keep at the cardio and be very strict with my diet OR hit the weights a bit heavier for a while & lighten up the cardio then work my ass of like a MOFO to get the definition I want.
Does this help any:confused:

i recommend a clean diet with enough protein and ease up on the cardio (3 times per week is good) and hit the weights 5 times per week and go hard! intensity through the roof please!

r u taking any thermogenics?

Right now I'm taking MD6 by Biotest before that I was taking Xenedrine ( had to stop b/c it gave me wicked headaches) But I've been taking the MD6 for about 6weeks now so I'm gonna stop and take a break for awhile.

NubianBeauty said:
TV, you are soooo informed... Why aren't you a Mod yet?? Hey to those in charge.... Hint Hint!!!!

i learned everything right here!!!!! :D thanks... you're catching up pretty quickly

Your diet needs to change....on your 11am meal you need a piece of meat 4-6 oz of some kind of protein..You need more protein!! 5-6 meals a day...at least 1-1.5 grams of protein. You may want to try a rotating carb type diet...I think just adding more protein to your diet will work wonders itself. Keep water intake high...no processed foods....junk...all good complex carbs and clean food. As much real food in your diet as you can get. Its best:) Keep training heavy and hard....cardio in the A.M on an empty stomach. Make sure you are getting lots of veggies too. Change your workouts every 4-6 weeks....takes time....but if you are consistent it will work.

Top Bottom