Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with girl's birthday

Suuuuuuuure you did

Ok you got me, I try to stock pile puddle monkey witty one liners and dish them out when im short on material.

Like im ever at a loss for material bro My brain spits out funny jibberish like it was fabricated at willy wonkas chocolate factory.

If you find out the info I asked you, I could give ya a cheat code for that game we were talking bout.

?

I have the memory of an elderly man with alzheimer's.

Also, What does that smell like?

Canali?

A smooth, rich, musky-sweet fragrance with a leathery edge. It's EDP so very long lasting, but not overpowering in the least. Stays close to the skin.

?

I have the memory of an elderly man with alzheimer's.

A smooth, rich, musky-sweet fragrance with a leathery edge. It's EDP so very long lasting, but not overpowering in the least. Stays close to the skin.

Yeah, this weekend when I go shopping it's either gonna be the Gucci, which you can't get enough of, but don't know if you like it or not, then the first one you recommended, I forgot, the name, but the way you recommended it, sounded like you thought it was well just right, as not too intrusive, but kinda on my frequency olfactory wise, and then, fuck I forget, if you could, if you have time, just come up with 3 of the top scents I should try...

I only want 3 puddles, cause, I trust your sense of smell way better than mine, and I'm only buying one, as I can't afford right now to pull what you have.

BTW, next year they are thinking about adding sense of smell to online culture...
immediacy of experience thing... I guess.

Dude, use your head: Good meal, lovely stay in a nice hotel, thoughtful piece of quality jewelry (semiprecious stones, not diamonds) and a gift certificate for a spa.

For christ sakes, don't do something with her on her birthday that could involve physical injury or death. The risk of non fatal injuries with bungee jumping is actually a lot higher than skydiving (with sky diving, if something goes really bad, you're probably dead).

Jumping off a high thing attached to essentially a rubber band and experiencing free fall followed by sudden decelleration just can't be good for your body ...

I understand where you are coming from. The skydiving thing would of course be tandem (so you're strapped to an instructor) and I only thought of it because it would be a great memory to start her 30's with.

Trying to be creative. The hotel, spa, etc has all been done before.

I understand where you are coming from. The skydiving thing would of course be tandem (so you're strapped to an instructor) and I only thought of it because it would be a great memory to start her 30's with.

Trying to be creative. The hotel, spa, etc has all been done before.
Okay, how much money are you willing to spend and when in April is her birthday?

Yeah, this weekend when I go shopping it's either gonna be the Gucci, which you can't get enough of, but don't know if you like it or not, then the first one you recommended, I forgot, the name, but the way you recommended it, sounded like you thought it was well just right, as not too intrusive, but kinda on my frequency olfactory wise, and then, fuck I forget, if you could, if you have time, just come up with 3 of the top scents I should try...

I only want 3 puddles, cause, I trust your sense of smell way better than mine, and I'm only buying one, as I can't afford right now to pull what you have.

BTW, next year they are thinking about adding sense of smell to online culture...

Only 3? Fvck!!!!

Ok, keep in mind the Gucci is Gucci Pour Homme II, not the new Gucci Gucci which smells like wet dog.

1- Christian Dior Homme (if they don't have this I'd throw a fit and storm out)

2- Gucci Pour Homme II

3- Tom Ford

And just in case they don't have all 3 to try:

4- Canali Black Diamond

5- Vera Wang

Exact names, don't fuck up and smell something that is name wise similar (ie John Varvatos vs John Varvatos Vintage) yet completely different.

What makes you trust puddles sense of smell do you think he has some bionic olfactory gland or something?You ever think that the dude just really smells bad and has no choice?Just stating the obvious.

Okay, how much money are you willing to spend and when in April is her birthday?

It's towards the end of April, celebrating on the 18th. I'm thinking around $400 max at this point unless I want to rack my credit lol. Skydiving was going to be $300 each plus hotel plus food probably a grand minimum.

Top Bottom