Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with girl's birthday

ponyfitness

Hoping the EF peeps can give me some good ideas. My girl is turning 30 in April. I had a great idea but unfortunately it looks like I'm not going to be able to afford it.

Original idea was to go skydiving and then a night away at Niagara Falls (live near there). She and I have both talked about skydiving and because it's her 30th and she's freaked out about it I thought it would be cool. However, the whole thing would cost roughly a grand which I definitely can't afford right now.

So I'm thinking of something like maybe bungee jumping and then a nice dinner of her favourite meal. Any other cool ideas for karma would be appreciated.

Dude, use your head: Good meal, lovely stay in a nice hotel, thoughtful piece of quality jewelry (semiprecious stones, not diamonds) and a gift certificate for a spa.

For christ sakes, don't do something with her on her birthday that could involve physical injury or death. The risk of non fatal injuries with bungee jumping is actually a lot higher than skydiving (with sky diving, if something goes really bad, you're probably dead).

Jumping off a high thing attached to essentially a rubber band and experiencing free fall followed by sudden decelleration just can't be good for your body ...

Beauty treatment coud be nice, like a Spa certificate where she can get a facial, a mud wrap, etc women freak out about getting old at 30 so making her feel beautiful and glowing could help ^_^

Dude, use your head: Good meal, lovely stay in a nice hotel, thoughtful piece of quality jewelry (semiprecious stones, not diamonds) and a gift certificate for a spa.

For christ sakes, don't do something with her on her birthday that could involve physical injury or death. The risk of non fatal injuries with bungee jumping is actually a lot higher than skydiving (with sky diving, if something goes really bad, you're probably dead).

Jumping off a high thing attached to essentially a rubber band and experiencing free fall followed by sudden decelleration just can't be good for your body ...

+1

MM and I are on same page...
I personally think if you are so hard up for a high of norepinephrine, doing bungy cord is cost effective like ya yo...

Jus sayin.

Top Bottom