Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help rehabing shoulder

inlarge

I need some help rehabbing my shoulder. I was recently in a car wreck and dislocated my shoulder. Went to the doc and she said some thing about stretched tendons and not to use the arm for 4 to 6 weeks. I normally follow my doctors orders to the letter but im in the middle of a cycle and this is going to screw up my results big time. So what can I do to save what I gained?
INLARGE

Well without knowing what your current cycle is I would drop the test if you are using and throw in some deca about 300mg/week it does wonders!!!!!!

I would stop both the sust and fina!!!!!!
Now and get yourself some deca. Quick!!!

It really works great for this.

I used it for my knee and I have never felt better it brings fluid to your joints. HHHHHMMMMMM it will work and if you can't get any stop your cycle and heit the clomid and eat good.
Thats all you can do.

Get a legup!

You could take this opportunity to really blow up your legs. If your legs are lagging, a leg dominant cycle can go along way in reproportioning. Of course if you can't do squats because of your shoulder I would recommmend ditching the cycle.

I have never tried Deca before but I heard it works great for sore joints. I have used Eq before and my joints never felt better even while on D-Bol and Test.

M18

No offense NinjaX, but why winny? I was under the impression winny was responsible for "drying" out joints and causing aches for mah users.....guess I will find out soon enough, just started my fina/winny today. :)

I blew out my knee a few yrs back and in always bothers me ever since. 2 weeks into the winny cycle the pain/discomfort was completely gone. I did a little look up to find out if winny could have anything to do with this and on the manufactures site (anabolic st) they said that their product was great for healing joints. odd, I know b/c this goes against everyones thought of winny and fucked joints.,

Top Bottom