Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on loosing fat on legs and buttocs. any dieting/training tips?

Omega44

This girlfriend of mine is predipositioned to store fat on her legs/butt, she has a really thin tummy and upper body but she always complains about her fat legs, i wana help her out, what advice can i give her, are their any drugs/dieting tips/training tips that will target segnificant fat lose on her lower body? also she has muscular legs from running etc. and she doesnt like that, are their anyway to loose that muscle cause its not going away naturally? tahnk you girls for ur time.

This is the thing my friend well she takes those diet pills and stuff and i even gave her dnp once. im worried shes guna hurt her self, i on the other hand do roids and all that shit, but wel i dont like to see my friends hurt themselves. so i wana give her an effective method to look and feel good about herself. cause i think all girls should feel good about themselves.she does train at all or diet. shes thin shes 5'6, 115-120pounds. but u know how girls are, never happy. im hoping once she looses those legs she complains about (which i think look great) she'll realize that its not important. thanx.

I know what it's like to be skinny on top and have fat thighs. Tons of cardio and millions of low weight/high reps didn't help either. My thighs always looked fat, even when I was 17 yrs old and weighed 80 lbs (at 5'5")! So, starving and losing muscle is NOT the answer.

Finally I decided since my legs were big, then I'd make them big and muscular rather than big and fat. I started training legs hard and heavy. Squats, lunges, deadlifts, stiff-legged deadlifts - all the tough exercises women are told not to do, because it will make them "big"...

Moral of the story is my legs did NOT get big! They got hard, tight, and defined (nearly 2 pant sizes smaller). Sometimes I look at them and don't even recognize they're mine! For the first time in over 37 years, I actually like them!

I also do a lot of interval sprints for cardio. This has been good for glute development and quad definition. (I used to have a flat flabby ass too, but no more.) I changed my diet to include more protein and healthy fats. I had been eating too many bad sugary carbs, but not enough calories overall.

Last edited:
Top Bottom