Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice/critique on my gathered info for my first cycle

demonfox

First off, stats:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 165lbs
Experience: 2.5 years
Macros: 170p, 325c, 65f
Body fat: around 18%

i want to use test e for 8 weeks for my first and only cycle that ill be going to do because my goal is to just get bit more muscular (quickly which is why im taking the gear) so i can finally start cutting later on and not look skinny. so far i have gathered up the info below

CYCLE:
Weeks 1-8: 400mg test e (dont wanna do too much for the sides and also ive seen the 300mg vs 600mg study and since this is my first time i dont wanna go all out since i dont know how im going to react to the compound)
Weeks 1-8: was thinking to do .125g of letro since i have slight pubertal gyno (just puffy nips, no lumps or anything) <--- NEED ADVICE ABOUT IT
Weeks 1-8: hcg (after reading a lot about it, i was thinking to take 250iu every 3 days during the cycle but i also read that too much of it and prolonged use can desensetize the lh receptors which can make recovery harder) <--- NEED ADVICE ABOUT IT

PCT
Weeks 11-14: Nolva 20mg everyday
Weeks 11-14: DAA

so how does it look? im kinda worried if the combination of letro and hcg during cycle will have any sides or not. didnt really get any reading on that part

Personally I feel you have alot to gain naturally. 2 years of training is still a novice level. I'm not sure what you started at but 165 at 18% bf is a beginner level. I feel you still have a lot to learn about diet and training. You also have a lot to learn about aas. It's pointless to run a long estered test for 8 weeks. It takes a good 5-6 weeks to really peak. You only get minimal results the first few weeks. Also there is no reason to use letro on cycle it's way too strong and can hinder gains. It's for gyno reversal. Nolva for pct is crap and the worst choice possible IMO. You don't need hcg from day one. Hcg is better used before pct to jump start the hpta.
Hcgen on cycle is a solid choice for reducing atrophy. My advice is to take a few years and really learn to eat properly and train intelligently. I do suggest using the daa and bridge from Ntbm to raise your natty test. Your goal is to add muscle so why don't you post your current training split and diet up so we can critique it? I'm sure there are plenty of things we can tweak. I can tell you that 170 grams of protein a day is not enough. You should be taking in about 250-330 grams a day.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

i started off at just 117lbs. i was always the skinny fat type and i have been able to put on quite some muscle. now i just want to gain couple more pounds quickly (hence the reason i want to do gear) and then i can finally lean up and maintain my physique
i know by tweaking my diet and exercise, i can achieve the same result but it will take at least 6 months, if not more, to get there but i want reach there asap, since my goal of adding muscle will then be done

i wanted to take letro because like i said i have pubertal gyno, just puffy nips and i know its a harsh compound so thats why i was just planning on taking just .125mg every 3 days

about hcg, i read a study where it basically showed that people who took just 200mg test e for 3 weeks, hcg helped them keep making ITT (intratesticular testosterone i believe) naturally, and didnt shrink their balls and hence they were able to have a smooth transition to pct. people who didnt take hcg lost more than 90% of their production of ITT and rmr, its just with 200mg of test e for 3 weeks. so thats why i wanted to take hcg while on cycle

and i wanted to do 8 weeks because my friend did the same test e for 8 weeks and he got great results off of it so i wanted to go with the same route

and whats wrong with nolva? almost all of the threads i read, not just here but other forums as well, said nolva is good for pct

i started off at just 117lbs. i was always the skinny fat type and i have been able to put on quite some muscle. now i just want to gain couple more pounds quickly (hence the reason i want to do gear) and then i can finally lean up and maintain my physique
i know by tweaking my diet and exercise, i can achieve the same result but it will take at least 6 months, if not more, to get there but i want reach there asap, since my goal of adding muscle will then be done

i wanted to take letro because like i said i have pubertal gyno, just puffy nips and i know its a harsh compound so thats why i was just planning on taking just .125mg every 3 days

about hcg, i read a study where it basically showed that people who took just 200mg test e for 3 weeks, hcg helped them keep making ITT (intratesticular testosterone i believe) naturally, and didnt shrink their balls and hence they were able to have a smooth transition to pct. people who didnt take hcg lost more than 90% of their production of ITT and rmr, its just with 200mg of test e for 3 weeks. so thats why i wanted to take hcg while on cycle

and i wanted to do 8 weeks because my friend did the same test e for 8 weeks and he got great results off of it so i wanted to go with the same route

and whats wrong with nolva? almost all of the threads i read, not just here but other forums as well, said nolva is good for pct

Hcg can minimize atrophy but it won't stop shutdown of the hpta. After 4 weeks on test your body will cease to produce its own test. Using hcg or hcgenerate on cycle will definitely make the transition smoother to pct and recovery. I prefer to run the hcgen on cycle as using hcg too long can cause de-sensitize your
Body to it. That's why I prefer to blast it before pct to jump start the hpta. Like I said before using a long estered test for 8 weeks is pointless. The long estered enathate takes about 4+ weeks to reach peak blood levels and the gains really don't come on strong for a good 5-6 weeks. So if you only take it for 8 weeks that only gives you a couple weeks to benefit. It's a much better idea to run it 12 weeks to get the full benefits of it. I also recommend using a kick start to take advantage of the first few weeks. Orals work we'll for this and since your new a mild oral at a low dose is a good idea. A ph like katana or epi will yield lean gains and a nice strength boost. Var or Tbol will also yield lean gains but they are more expensive, var especially. As far as nolva goes it does nothing to restore hpta function and therefore useless in pct. It does crush estrogen very effectively, but it can also cause blood clots and strokes as well as a host of other potential health problems. I know a lot of people still are stuck in the past and believe it to be a good choice, but I'd rather take nothing then nolva for pct. if you took nothing at all you would recover faster and be safer. People also falsely believe you need astronomical doses of clomid in pct which is false. The safest and most effective dose of clomid that I have found is 25 mg day and no more. After that the sides drastically outweigh the benefits. You also need some natty test boosters to get your system rolling again along with supps to cleanse your body. For this I like to use daa, post cycle, and unleashed which also lowers shbg and raises free test. As far as on cycle estrogen control is concerned I recommend aromasin. It's a very effective ai but not so strong that it will hinder gains if taken in moderate doses. 12.5 mg or aromasin a day should suffice for someone who is gyno prone on a mild cycle, and 25 mg day would be only necessary in extreme cases or with sky high doses. Since you do have pre existing gyno I recommend trying to rid it before starting the cycle. If you use the search feature on the forum you can look up needtos gyno removal cycle. I'm not sure exactly how it's worded but you should be able to find it easily. Run that before starting to rid the gyno then do the cycle. Here is the layout I'd run.

1-12 test e 300 mg week
1-6 katana v3 or epi strong
1-6 forged liver or n2guard
4-10 hcgenerate
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg day to 25 mg day. Start low and see how you respond before raising it.
10-13 hcg 1000-2000 ius week

Pct 14-18
Clomid 25 mg day
Post cycle/ unleashed
Daa
Forma

18-22 bridge from Ntbm or Phyto serms.

If Ntbm is out of post cycle/ unleashed go with forged pct and test infusion from mr supps.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

About to sound harsh if so read my sig:

Your attitude towards juice is GROSSLY irresponsible, this is a piss poor lazy attitude:

And with ZERO knowledge of juice you argue with joeblow about wanting to run test e for 8 weeks because "my friend did this" or "some guy @ the gym told me"

You wanna mess things up for years to come, go ahead and run this train wreck....if you want to pick up some knowledge and learn, stick arund the board....

~EZ

I agree with what everyone else has said, you need more experience with diet and training before trying to make a success of an AAS cycle, they aren't magic beans man, you need to know how to eat and train properly or the only result will be side effects and HPTA shutdown for no benefit, you'll end up with more fat and less muscle than you started...

EZ hit it right on the head... that comment that you made loses all respect and credibility with guys like me and anyone else that busts their fuckin ass... Then your argument about running a long estered test for 8 weeks? seriously?? you have no clue what your talking about and your going to do nothing but damage to yourself...

News flash son! PUFFY NIPS = not gyno

You want to start a cyc but you think you have gyno!? Why would you do that. In a normal world when we have problems we take care of the problem before interducing new ones.

To max Test E it needs to be ran 12 weeks I can gv a rats ass less about what your gym guru buddies says. He knows shit! That study is shit. Look up half life. Yes, you could get a little result after 3 weeks bc it will stay in you for 6-8 weeks before half life is out. Its a waste to do it that way ud get so little result if any.

At 18% an such a small weight you can tell what you really need is diet and training.

Why not lose some of body fat, learn more about better dieting along the way. Once your down to a lower bf then maybe consider roids. Train for at least 5 years before juicing. Best thing to do is get lean and have a solid diet before you bulk. If you don't your going to get mediocre results compared to what you could be getting.

Test E by itself is a good start. But you have to run it for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk. Pin Mon 250mg and Thursday 250mg.

Pct: nolva at 25mg a day weeks 14-18.
Adex is a good idea.

Top Bottom