Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Test Boosters - Full Review

Ya 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran is one of the main ingredients in Hcgenerate and the whole plant is a ingredient in unleashed. A lot of the products people have done there own independent blood test on different things. If I had the time I would go dig them up.. Mite find one in one of the threads below my red stars but who knows I don't remember .....

Dude You can question my products all day every day I do not mind it at all. Yes you are 100% correct all that your questioning is ever going to add up to for me is " more sales" so I thank you for that..

Yes you are correct.. YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THINKING THIS!!!!!!!!!!! And you are not the first person who has asked these same questions or said exactly what you have said already. You are nowhere near the first person nor anywhere near the last person .. So please please do not think you have done anyone (save maybe your self) any favors today lmao... Your questions have been made a thousand times and answered just as many times if not more. Every statement you have made has been made at least a thousand times or more before you and has been addressed just as many times on this site and or on others... I am not new to this, Needtobuildmuscle is not new to this, elitefitness is not new to this... N2BM has been in business almost 4 years, I have been on this site my self for almost 7 , nelson and others have been in this industry longer then some around here have even been alive.. I literally have forgotten more of the post I have made on this site alone then you have made in your entire internet life and I do not say this in a condescending way. Just look to the left and count my post <------------105k plus shit I don't even know without looking my self but I know its way up there..

Thank you for everything you add to the site my friend. If I have more time I will continue to give you as much information as I can find the time to dig up. However if I don't its not because it is not there lol.. Thanks my friend and have a great day :rose::rose:

Sorry to hear my question has been asked and answered a thousand times and that I have wasted your time asking it again. With the same question coming up so frequently, don't you think it may mean you're not providing enough information on your product page?

If you included all of evidence, information about your 12 individual studies, and other relevant links on your product page people wouldn't have to ask it a thousand times. If it was so easy to find the answer to how all of the ingredients in Unleashed increase free t I wouldn't have had to ask it, simple as that.

I found all of those links you pointed to. They are all about HCGenerate, not Unleashed only. That is why I posed my original question.

Sorry to hear my question has been asked and answered a thousand times and that I have wasted your time asking it again. With the same question coming up so frequently, don't you think it may mean you're not providing enough information on your product page?

If you included all of evidence, information about your 12 individual studies, and other relevant links on your product page people wouldn't have to ask it a thousand times. If it was so easy to find the answer to how all of the ingredients in Unleashed increase free t I wouldn't have had to ask it, simple as that.

I found all of those links you pointed to. They are all about HCGenerate, not Unleashed only. That is why I posed my original question.

What I post on my product page all boils down to what I am allowed to post by law and what I am not allowed to post. But I can see where Nelson is coming from with your condescending attitude lol.. I personally Don't think its worth my time even caring about it though so I will just step away . Some one will be by to handle it for me though. Have a great day.. :qt:

What I post on my product page all boils down to what I am allowed to post by law and what I am not allowed to post. But I can see where Nelson is coming from with your condescending attitude lol.. I personally Don't think its worth my time even caring about it though so I will just step away . Some one will be by to handle it for me though. Have a great day.. :qt:

I have tremendous respect for NTBM and the quality and integrity of your products - and appreciate everyone's responses. I hope that was clear from the start.

Some of the initial responses I received came across as condescending and defensive while dancing around the question. When I'm told, in so many words, due to a low post count my question doesn't matter and that I should buy it because everyone else does, I got frustrated and responded accordingly.

I'm a person that wants to know HOW and WHY a product works. I don't know why there has been such a defensive response, almost as if I'm questioning the personal integrity of the product creators. Simply a customer wanting more information because there is a lack of it on the product page.

If you've been asked this question a million times I understand how frustrating it must be. Since you are limited in what you can put on the product page, maybe my thread only helps me but hopefully it can help at least one other person who can now find some good supporting studies and information about the ingredients in Unleashed.

However I've never heard of restrictions on having too much supporting information. The product page makes a lot of bold claims yet no citations or references.

For example, you state:

"Blood tests don’t lie and those using Unleashed have shown a consistent increase in free testosterone."

I was hoping someone from NTBM could point me some of those blood tests to see it for myself. If you're making a statement like that I think it's a reasonable request.

After doing some digging and with the other contributions in the thread, I have been able to find supporting information for most of the claims on the product page which is great, and makes me much more confident buying the product.

Last edited:
I agree with everything needto just said. :artist:

And remember. NTBM backs up all its products with a money back guarantee. If you don;t like it, return the unused portion and you get a refund and you never have to buy it again. He can do that because almost no one asks for refund. They just wind up ordering more. The products are that good. It's a no-lose situation.

lol wow this thread really blew up. all i can add is my own personal experience and from that i can say unleashed definitely works.

+1 definitely a fag

let me get this straight... you're displaying an avatar of yourself shirtless and flexing for an almost entirely male audience...and i'm the fag? whatever helps you sleep at night buddy ;)

lol wow this thread really blew up. all i can add is my own personal experience and from that i can say unleashed definitely works.

let me get this straight... you're displaying an avatar of yourself shirtless and flexing for an almost entirely male audience...and i'm the fag? whatever helps you sleep at night buddy ;)

So you were checking out my avatar? . Wow fag

I think the bottom line is that since he said the question has been asked and ANSWERED thousands of times...Maybe you could spend time reading some of the back logs and old threads. If they have been answered a thousand times, it does not mean that insufficient answered have been supplied, It just means that thousands of people have asked the same question without searching for the info themselves. Needto and Nelson have always answered peoples questions, I just don't see how they can keep on doing it. Both are good bro's and have excellent products.
I have asked questions about products over the years, and have always gotten answers. When I have researched things for myself and need clarification, or if the information is overwhelming...these bro always help out.

Top Bottom