Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Test Boosters - Full Review

Jaysyd

Hey Guys,

I posted this in the steroid forum but thought i'd throw it in here too. Basically I'm here to provide a bit of information on my experience with natural test boosters, and I'm also after some informed opinions.

Background:

I'm 25, have been working out on and off since I was 19, have done a proper test cycle once when i was 21 (which i regret as i was far too uneducated when it came to training and diet), but since then have just been working out with nothing other than protein supplements. Before starting with the test boosters I was a lean 79kg (174 lbs) but not sure of exact body fat %.

Training routine:

For the past few months I've been combining a power lift routine with kettle bell workouts throughout the week, which has worked better than anything else I've tried when it comes to strength & size gains. won't go into detail unless anyone thinks it necessary.

Diet:

Obviously this varies from day to day but a typical day would like like this.

7am
- generous serving of oats with oat milk
- 1 serving of vital greens
- 100g turkey breast

9:30am
- apple

10:30am
- banana
- Up n Go shake

1pm
- half chicken (large)
- small salad

3pm
- chocolate milk

6pm
- medium steak (300g)
- mixed vegies (brocolli, carrot, etc.)

8pm
- gainer shake (post-gym)

10pm
- turkey breast (200g)

So now for the interesting part. A couple of months back I was entertaining the idea of doing another cycle once i'd hit a goal weight naturally. I did a bit of research and I notice a lot of guys on these forums are recommending the natty test boosters for PCT use. Based on this, I decided to order the following 3 products:

- Unleashed
- Forged Post-cycle
- HCGenerate

I decided that i'd try a 1 month cycle (the length of the recommended PCT with these products) without touching my cycle first to see what the effects of these products are on a natural body. I took 1 cap of Unleashed and 1 cap of the post-cycle when i woke up with food, and before bed too. In the last 3 days of the month i decided to throw the HCGenerate into the mix. This is the outcome:

The Good:

Let me start by saying these products are NO JOKE. with the Unleashed and post-cycle i noticed almost immediate (and significant) increases in strength, aggression, elevated energy & mood, and i had a tent permanently pitched in my pants.

But the most interesting part? I somehow gained 5kg (11 lb) in total weight throughout the month!

The Bad:

As soon as i added HCGenerate into the equation (only for 2 days), I went through what felt a lot like natural test shutdown. This was confirmed by my ball size seeing a significant reduction at the end of last weekend.

So, my first question for the informed people on this forum is - what do you think I should do to help myself bounce back ASAP? Should i continue with only 1 of the 3 products for awhile? stop them altogether?

and secondly, how could these products possibly help with PCT when they themselves cause shutdown? Maybe taking 3 at once was stupid, but the Unleashed and post-cycle are a recommended stack, and HCGenerate is marketed as an alternative (only less effective) to HCG, which is used to maintain and restore natural test production. Can someone shed any light here?

Thanks in advance!

This is impossible!! HCGenerate has alot of ingredits that are similiar to Post-Cycle. Me & my dad we tried HCGenerate and through blood tests we confirmed that it jacked up testoestrone levels. You can search one of my threads. I did a review on them as I tried them all and they all work. HCGenerate IS NOT a steroid, how will it make your balls smaller? It is SIMILIAR to post-cycle.

If you were honest, I think your just being paranoid and thats your head playing tricks on you.

Edit: Thinking about it, I think you raised your testoestrone levels so high that estrogen was also raised too.

This is impossible!! HCGenerate has alot of ingredits that are similiar to Post-Cycle. Me & my dad we tried HCGenerate and through blood tests we confirmed that it jacked up testoestrone levels. You can search one of my threads. I did a review on them as I tried them all and they all work. HCGenerate IS NOT a steroid, how will it make your balls smaller? It is SIMILIAR to post-cycle.

If you were honest, I think your just being paranoid and thats your head playing tricks on you.

Edit: Thinking about it, I think you raised your testoestrone levels so high that estrogen was also raised too.

+1. Op's a phaggot

+1. Op's a phaggot

Thanks for your opinion guys but you're wrong I'm afraid. Check out the thread I made in the steroid forum and you can see the explanation Needto gives. I've since stopped the HCGen and things have gone back to normal within a week.

Also, what you need to understand is that anytime you give you put something in your body that impacts your hormone levels (especially when it's a significant impact), there is a chance that your body will decide to work less to try and maintain some level of homeostasis. As you can see from my original post, these products gave me almost the exact same positive effects of a steroid, so it would make sense that i'd get the same negatives too.

This is why we use hcgen on cycle to combat the shutdown from the steroids. When you took it you werent shutdown so it had the opposite effect. The same thing will happen if you use hcg off cycle. It will overstimulate the hpta and cause shutdown. Point is use it oncycle and if you wanna use a natural test booster then postcycle and unleashed are the way to go. Bridge and daa are two other great test boosting options as well.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

This is why we use hcgen on cycle to combat the shutdown from the steroids. When you took it you werent shutdown so it had the opposite effect. The same thing will happen if you use hcg off cycle. It will overstimulate the hpta and cause shutdown. Point is use it oncycle and if you wanna use a natural test booster then postcycle and unleashed are the way to go. Bridge and daa are two other great test boosting options as well.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Interesting... but that doesn't really make sense to me. If you're on cycle, you're already overstimulating the HPTA to the point that it shuts you down completely, so how would combining 2 substances (both your gear & HCGen) that cause this overstimulation, somehow have the reverse effect? If anything should't it make things worse? Feel free to check out the other thread I made as needto's explanation seems to make a lot more sense.

HVGen has a very potent form of Tribulus. Tribuls increases both test and estrogen, but when LH is low, it can increase more estro. That's why it's best on cycle when test is high. The fadogia will also keep LH high. it's perfect. But if LH is low, tribulus can make you feel a littel shut down till the LH comes back. Also, sicne the LH production can cause the balls to tighten up, it may LOOK like they're shrinking, but they aren't. So the OP's situation is possible.

HVGen has a very potent form of Tribulus. Tribuls increases both test and estrogen, but when LH is low, it can increase more estro. That's why it's best on cycle when test is high. The fadogia will also keep LH high. it's perfect. But if LH is low, tribulus can make you feel a littel shut down till the LH comes back. Also, sicne the LH production can cause the balls to tighten up, it may LOOK like they're shrinking, but they aren't. So the OP's situation is possible.

... i don't get it dude. you were in the thread where needto explained exactly what was happening and you still say this? there was a noticeable reduction in size and density, not just tightening up.

for anyone interested here is what needto, the product manufacturer has to say:
Needtogasaas said:
You are not the only one who has experienced this.. In extreme one in a thousand cases I have seen this happen but it is not at all normal. I have yet to find a scientific explanation for it however My theory is that you are one of the very few who responds so well to feenugreek IE testofen that it causes a steroid like shut down. Testofen locks onto the anrogen receptor and acts like a steroid much like SARMS would do. Ive seen SARMS shut some people down and I would suspect if one responded very well to the testofen it could do the same.. Your marked significant increase in body weight would give indication that your body responds extremely well to supplements and test boosters. you are one of the very very few.

Back off the HCGenerate continue with the others.

... i don't get it dude. you were in the thread where needto explained exactly what was happening and you still say this? there was a noticeable reduction in size and density, not just tightening up.

for anyone interested here is what needto, the product manufacturer has to say:

What's the problem , I gave my reasoning and needto gave his. He starts right off my saying it was a theory. Maybe there's something to it. Either way there's no contradiction.

Top Bottom