Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2bulk wow!

I just ordered mine and Im going to try the almond milk. That sounds great.

I was eyeballing almond milk the other day at the store when I saw it. I kept thinking HMMMM I wounder. I read hack panel facts like 20 times before I said maybe next time lol... Deff going to give this stuff a try though..

Seriously for all you guys needing that extra meal or want to recover even quicker. I hate cottage cheese but the caseinprotein in it, is great for your body. i force-feed about 5 large spoonfuls and make my n2bulk. slam it, brush my teeth and I pop a n2sleep if i took n2kts for a late afternoon gym sessions.

Somebody i fit morning workouts into my routine so I don't take n2sleep as I don't have that problem. n2sleep is good stuff! stack that with n2bulk and eat solid and your well on your way to stardom :D

since I work a job where I sit at a desk and am in the office meeting with clients sometimes instead of missing a meal I just have some better bars and 1-2 meals packed for the day. I know whole foods are the best but sometimes a better bar beats catabolism.

Just watch out, you know how easy it is steve to eat an entire batch in a few days :D
you do realize that N2-bulk already has cassume protein in it bro so you really do not even need the cottage cheese lol...

you do realize that N2-bulk already has cassume protein in it bro so you really do not even need the cottage cheese lol...

Yep, N2BULK is one of those food source that don't need enhancement. it's already superior to most natural foods. Pop a DX7 along with it, and you could live on the stuff -- a lot healthier than what you're probably eating now.

Yep, N2BULK is one of those food source that don't need enhancement. it's already superior to most natural foods. Pop a DX7 along with it, and you could live on the stuff -- a lot healthier than what you're probably eating now.

I could agree with you right there. N2bulk is definitely a lot higher quality than a lot of shit people eat

Top Bottom