Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2bulk wow!

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Got my order in from mr supps.

I just started taking this as my night-time shake. I use about 20 oz of milk and cut the serving down a bit to make it less thick.

Works wonders with whole milk if your trying to pack on some last minute calories and have good nutrition in you before bed.

I pop a dose of n2sleep and slam a shake. Wake up feeling like a brand new person. Amazing stuff. Anybody else impressed with this?

Thanks for a great product nathan

No problem it is even good with skim milk or almond milk etc.

It's crazy how much proteins can do although whole food is best
I mean there is caseins, whets, bcaas, muscle replenishes and gainers

If you think about the quality of the nutrients as compared to cost per serving and as compared to other products you can take a pretty accurate guess that you...wait for it...are getting what you paid for.
Price isnt always the key...if your using less to get more at a higher cost you are ahead of the game. My thoughts are that if your stuck on price, why not just do a 50/50 mix with a cheaper product...you will increase the benefits of the lower nutritive product at the least.
And your mind wallet will feel more at ease. (although your not really saving that much money) Im ordering some to use when I finally start "for real" training. Because I believe time & quality = money. If you use the best potential of a product, you are saving time (meaning better utilization equals metabolic efficiency equals best possibility of results) which equals money saved. just my thoughts. Also factor in the time and money spent cutting the fat you gain from cheaper products...its all relative.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Another solid review on a very solid product. I still haven't tried it but next pay check I'm ordering some for sure

Great review... this has given me an idea... the perfect choice to use n2bulk with need2slin,... man the synnergy!!!

sweet review hoss

Top Bottom