Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2bulk wow!

Yeah, people say that N2BULK and BIG BLAST are on the pricy side, but what are we talking about...a few dollars more per pound than some cheap ass protein?

Look at it this way...it's like paper towels. Huh? Yeah, follow me...

If a paper towel is thin single ply, you'll need twice as many sheets to soak up as much liquid as a thicker double ply. You need MORE of the cheap stuff to achieve the same effect. Okay, stupid, simple analogy, but you get the point. Something is cheaper because it's LESS.

In the long run, BIG BLAST and N2BULK will put on more muscle. Personally, I think that's worth what amounts to a few cents more a day. And besides, they both taste great.

Yeah, people say that N2BULK and BIG BLAST are on the pricy side, but what are we talking about...a few dollars more per pound than some cheap ass protein?

If a paper towel is thin single ply, you'll need twice as many sheets to soak up as much liquid as a thicker double ply. You need MORE of the cheap stuff to achieve the same effect. Okay, stupid, simple analogy, but you get the point. Something is cheaper because it's LESS.

In the long run, BIG BLAST and N2BULK will put on more muscle. Personally, I think that's worth what amounts to a few cents more a day. And besides, they both taste great.

Where you get big blast at?

Oh yeah nelson i definitely get the charmin ultra for for tp.

that sand paper great value brand is a big no no.

good analogy.

Last edited:
still yet to try this..but by just looking at the ingredients and having nice amount of knowledge in the area, i know this product is a killer

Orbit is sold out. It's made by Protein Factory High Quality Proteins and Custom Formulas but you might be able to get it a little less elsewhere, but in limited flavors. The tropical orange, punch, double chocolate and banana are all great.

Oh, and the Cinnabun is killer.

N2BULK is only one flavor because of the unique use of sweet potato -- it has a really good "Apple Pie" type of taste. I love it.

Ya I've looked every where and can't find big blast for sale

Top Bottom