Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

n2bulk wow!

Great review... this has given me an idea... the perfect choice to use n2bulk with need2slin,... man the synnergy!!!

I second that...muscle making haven!!!

Yeah, people say that N2BULK and BIG BLAST are on the pricy side, but what are we talking about...a few dollars more per pound than some cheap ass protein?

Look at it this way...it's like paper towels. Huh? Yeah, follow me...

If a paper towel is thin single ply, you'll need twice as many sheets to soak up as much liquid as a thicker double ply. You need MORE of the cheap stuff to achieve the same effect. Okay, stupid, simple analogy, but you get the point. Something is cheaper because it's LESS.

In the long run, BIG BLAST and N2BULK will put on more muscle. Personally, I think that's worth what amounts to a few cents more a day. And besides, they both taste great.
I couldnt agree more nathan and we wont put out a shit product.

good to hear you all like it. wish i had this when i was younger and wanted to bulk up.

Right? Back in the day I'd drink all sort of diarrhea inducing swill in order to put of weight.

Now I'm older and my weight is more settled, I haev to be careful nt to drink too much N2BULK! LOL! But it tastes too good -- like a liquid ginger bread cookie. Though I have to confess, I add some honey to it. I like sweet. : )

No problem it is even good with skim milk or almond milk etc.

It's crazy how much proteins can do although whole food is best
I mean there is caseins, whets, bcaas, muscle replenishes and gainers

I just ordered mine and Im going to try the almond milk. That sounds great.

Top Bottom