Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My transition

say, I took that test bro and I have to tell you that at least half of the questions on that test assumed that conservatives believed things that they just do not stand for. That test is slanted big time Sushi. I scored straight up middle from right to left and closer to authoritarian than the other on north and south.

let me tell you, i am far from middle road when it comes to left/right.

well the test just got me to thinking. it was my self examination that woke me up. i finally figured what i was so i said screw it, that's me and i will live with it.

warik, the water is still fine, you can come on in anytime. lol. :)

Sushi, your a good man--I know that. I am just a little worried about you right now, though.

please be cautiouse when placing a label on yourself such as 'liberal'. Give it a good amount of time and be sure you know what is out there.

peace

hunt, thanks dude. i'm only slightly liberal though and like i said i don't and won't agree with everything they say and do. much like i hope conservatives won't agree with everything their party says and does. i still call it like i see it. I still have a nice mix of views but for the most part they go parallel with the liberal view. so if people want to call me liberal that's fine, i'm democrat. that's what i consider myself. liberal just comes with the territory.

Top Bottom