Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

Alright so I overslept yesterday so I didn’t make it to gym. Had a busy day ahead of me with a job interview. I am moving on to the next step with that!

Decided I will move workouts by a day so that means today was back and biceps. All weights are pounds.

Barbell row: 135x15 155x12 175x10 195x4
Lat pulldown wide grip: 120x15 135x10 150x10 150x4
Cable seated row: 120x12 135x12 150x10 165x6
Straight arm pulldown: 90x15 90x15 90x15 90x15
Cable bicep curl: 70x15 70x15 70x15 70x15
Cable hammer curl: 50x15 60x15 70x15 80x15
Cable bicep curl: 50x25
Close grip lat pulldown: 75x15 90x15 135x15

A couple of notes. Today I hit 175 pounds for 10 reps on the barbell row. First time I did that so I will be increasing the weight next week(first set will be 155 pounds instead 135). I have never done close grip pulldowns before and I hadn’t really planned to. Decided to do them because I still had plenty left in the tank. Started with 75 pounds then 90 but those were way to light then eventually bumped to 135 pounds. I didn’t really log these so I was just going strictly off memory here and most just trying them out and they felt good so I will include them from here on out.

Also cable hammer curls. I see a lot of the big guys in the gym doing them and I like them but not to sure they are better than dumbbell hammer curls. Cable bicep curls are better than the ex bar for me, I find it easier to isolate the biceps with these as opposed to the ez bar.

I did 15 minutes cardio to start and 15 minutes at the end. I felt great. A lot more energy throughout the workout than normal so everything is going well. Will keep you all updated on the next career steps!

Got a question. Sometimes my urine comes out almost like a neon/yellow color. I believe this could be from the N2Guard with all the B vitamins from what I have read. Anybody experience this? Doesn’t hurt or anything like that. I drink a ton of water as well.

Got a question. Sometimes my urine comes out almost like a neon/yellow color. I believe this could be from the N2Guard with all the B vitamins from what I have read. Anybody experience this? Doesn’t hurt or anything like that. I drink a ton of water as well.
@BrightFuture its perfectly normal with high doses of b12, I got it always no matter water intake

update training big playa

Well last night was rough. Came down with a cold and spent most of the time up and down from bed because I couldn’t stop coughing. Wife is also not feeling too good either. I am feeling a lot better now so I plan to go the gym tomorrow morning. Planning for shoulders/arms and Saturday legs. Hopefully I feel 100% tomorrow.

This morning I did my 4th injection and first time in the thigh. So far so good!

Well last night was rough. Came down with a cold and spent most of the time up and down from bed because I couldn’t stop coughing. Wife is also not feeling too good either. I am feeling a lot better now so I plan to go the gym tomorrow morning. Planning for shoulders/arms and Saturday legs. Hopefully I feel 100% tomorrow.

This morning I did my 4th injection and first time in the thigh. So far so good!
@BrightFuture get well soon bro and stay postive

@BrightFuture get well soon bro and stay postive
Feeling much better as today goes on. Plan to do shoulders/arms tomorrow and legs Sunday. Monday will be back to regular schedule. Still doing my diet, tbol 40mg and N2 Guard daily.

Alright so I overslept yesterday so I didn’t make it to gym. Had a busy day ahead of me with a job interview. I am moving on to the next step with that!

Decided I will move workouts by a day so that means today was back and biceps. All weights are pounds.

Barbell row: 135x15 155x12 175x10 195x4
Lat pulldown wide grip: 120x15 135x10 150x10 150x4
Cable seated row: 120x12 135x12 150x10 165x6
Straight arm pulldown: 90x15 90x15 90x15 90x15
Cable bicep curl: 70x15 70x15 70x15 70x15
Cable hammer curl: 50x15 60x15 70x15 80x15
Cable bicep curl: 50x25
Close grip lat pulldown: 75x15 90x15 135x15

A couple of notes. Today I hit 175 pounds for 10 reps on the barbell row. First time I did that so I will be increasing the weight next week(first set will be 155 pounds instead 135). I have never done close grip pulldowns before and I hadn’t really planned to. Decided to do them because I still had plenty left in the tank. Started with 75 pounds then 90 but those were way to light then eventually bumped to 135 pounds. I didn’t really log these so I was just going strictly off memory here and most just trying them out and they felt good so I will include them from here on out.

Also cable hammer curls. I see a lot of the big guys in the gym doing them and I like them but not to sure they are better than dumbbell hammer curls. Cable bicep curls are better than the ex bar for me, I find it easier to isolate the biceps with these as opposed to the ez bar.

I did 15 minutes cardio to start and 15 minutes at the end. I felt great. A lot more energy throughout the workout than normal so everything is going well. Will keep you all updated on the next career steps!
Nice training session

Top Bottom