Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Summer Plans

Slayerbtvs

My Summer is going to entail me getting huge.. and since school is out its the perfect time for me to really concentrate on my working out.. Here are my plans post suggestsions...its pretty basic though (all this has come from me asking questions and my reasding of EVERYONES posts lol)
I'm 5'11 and weigh 160
1) Eat protein like a madman... 1-2 shakes a day.. protein bar once a day.. egg whites in the morning... etc.. I got it all planned protein-wise...
2) stay on my current work out plan which is 4 days working out 3 days rest during a 7 day week...
3) Take creatine (either dimmax or the powdered kind.. massquantities or any creatine people have reccomended)
4) Take glutamine (possibly... have heard good things... not sure how well it works with creatine)
5) For bulking people have told me to eat a lot.. I have always been very self conscious and have always tried to watch what I eat... so when you all say eat like crazy.. what exactly does that mean? eat candy vbars, cookies? what should I be eating?

Thats pretty much it..... wish me luck all...
I appreciate some posts.. I kno you usually bulk in the winter and cut in the summer.... but im wierd I guess lol
-Matt

If you are conscious about the way u look, then eat clean, but eat a lot of it! Have your cheat day once a week if you want, but eat clean and you wont gain that much fat. If you eat just shit then most of ur gains will be fat.

Just make sure you get at least 1 g of protien per pound of body. then get tons of carbs from oatmeal, yams, whole wheat bread, potatoes, and other complex carbs. Candy bars and crap like that isnt a good idea. you shouldnt expect to put on more than 2 lb a week, if your lucky, if you put on faster than that it will most likely be fat. you should times your bodyweight by about 16 or so depending on your activity level to find out how many cals you should be getting per day.
also are you working out 4 days in a row, if so you should probably break that up into something like 2 on 1 off 2 on. Just my opinion. hope that helps.

Top Bottom