Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my pic - Do i have good basics? consider to try anabolics

gymnyc

so i never used anabolics. so could anybody tell me if i have good basics or i should wait and try anabolics in 1 year ?

thx
attachment.php
attachment.php

I cant tell from those pics .... put some shorts on for christs sake and have a friend snap some shots ..

Pants man....but yea if you want to look good as bad as most of us i would consider it....you have decent size it won't take much to get you there man...GoodLuck

You have a good base. As long as you are ready and have done the research you should do fine. Stick around for the next year and you will become a genius!

WHEN I STARTED LIFTING, I WAS 15, AND I WEIGHED 110 POUNDS AND I WAS 5'8...YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW SMALL I WAS...YES YOU HAVE A GOOD FUTURE BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO DO ANABOLICS, YOU MUST ANSWER YOURSELF THIS 3 QUESTIONS:

DO I KNOW HOW TO TRAIN?
DO I KNOW HOW TO DIET?
HAVE I TRAINED NATURALLY FOR ENOUGH TIME?

IF YOU ANSWER "YES" TO ALL THE QUESTIONS, WELCOME TO A NEW LIFE BRO. :D GOOD LUCK

don't waste your $$$$ how about lifting some weights? What i mean by that is you have spent enough time in the gym yet...goddamn i lited for 7 years and weighed 220 before i even thought of drugs...do basic exercises don't get carried away with the # of sets you do and learn some nutrition.

lol first two pics are the newest. so i guess i have pretty good basics. i just take protein. thats it :)

i have pretty huge arms for a guy who just take about 50gr of protein per day .
biceps 16 1/2 "

gymnyc said:

i have pretty huge arms for a guy who just take about 50gr of protein per day .
biceps 16 1/2 "

oh boy ......... yeah your huge ... ill lay it out for you ... Your a little puffy fella ... you BF is high your LBM is low, you look like you have some gyno from puberty or enviromental estrogens . You need to clean up your diet , do some cardio , and concentrate on the basic compound movements ... stop back in a year or so ... let us know how your doing.

Top Bottom