Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my pic - Do i have good basics? consider to try anabolics

be good if you dropped a few bf% first..you won't be so fat when you put on 30 pounds....and will look better..also easier on the body

dude...

First of all, 16 1/2 inch arms are by no means "huge" especially when they are about 14 inches of fat. No flame intended but bro, you really need to learn about your body and nutrition before you think about starting any type of as.
Get some Ripped Fuel or an e/c/a stack and lose some of that bf first.
And 50 grams of protein a day???? Come on man, you should know you need a lot more than that.
Like everyone else is saying:
Train natuarally for awhile, get a good diet going, and learn about your body for awhile.
You should be in no hurry to start as. If you don't know anything about nutrition, training, and as, then you'll just be wastin your money.
Just my opinion bro.

Re: dude...

curl45 said:
First of all, 16 1/2 inch arms are by no means "huge" especially when they are about 14 inches of fat. No flame intended but bro, you really need to learn about your body and nutrition before you think about starting any type of as.
Get some Ripped Fuel or an e/c/a stack and lose some of that bf first.
And 50 grams of protein a day???? Come on man, you should know you need a lot more than that.
Like everyone else is saying:
Train natuarally for awhile, get a good diet going, and learn about your body for awhile.
You should be in no hurry to start as. If you don't know anything about nutrition, training, and as, then you'll just be wastin your money.
Just my opinion bro.
well said bro

Yeah, the naked shower shit is a little disturbing. Can we add a NO NAKED DUDE pics to the board rules? While you're at it, maybe throw in a clause about how all chick pics must display some nudity....:)

bro, you already posted these pics on the chat board under a different handle.....NYC??? Get real! Everyone was dogging on you about that 3rd pic wtf kinda pose is that. Sound familiar?

You Look LIke SHit

DUDE LEARN HOW TO EAT AND TRAIN BRO...IM SORRY BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN A GYM. 50 GRAMS OF PROTEIN? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!! YOUR A JOKE.

You'd probably look pretty good if you dumped some bodyfat and eat more protein (50g grams is nothing your average joe not trying takes in that amount)

Top Bottom