Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my pic - Do i have good basics? consider to try anabolics

Lifted for 7 years naturally - before I even started using gear I was 190/5'8" 6-7% body fat. You haven't been doing enough in the gym - I would suggest you work alot harder before going this route. Besides, there are alot of clowns :rolleyes: who use AAS early on in training without paying their dues.

Pay your dues, don't be a clown :D

Torch said:
bro, you already posted these pics on the chat board under a different handle.....NYC??? Get real! Everyone was dogging on you about that 3rd pic wtf kinda pose is that. Sound familiar?

You Look LIke SHit

yeah this dude used to post under NewYork24,he thought he looked good untill everyone ripped him a new a-hole
p.s. arm size means jack if its covered in chubb,fat hoes have 21 inch guns if u think of it:D

WTF are you doing with your right hand?
As far as I can tell you already have the Winny hairline going.

Nude guys in the locker room don't bother me, it's where people get undressed and get dressed. But showing your ass on the internet....that's disturbing.

i think your gyno ate your traps :eek: ! and your not really wearing a calculator watch are you ??? if you are add some protien and hours to in the gym to your routine, then sit on a pin....

Top Bottom