Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My neighbors are going to die....

thank goodness I have no neighbors, just one... in the back, pair of homos.... fucking hate them... but I'm fencing and once I do that they will never be in my mind again.... I would just call the police, because if you tell him and he doesnt comply and then you call the police he'll know it was you and seeing how he is a creeper with no boundaries I wouldnt want that...

pick3 and rnch?

cant you get her evicted?

I would love to but tough to evict tenants in Quebec.
Also, she's older and a judge will have sympathy. Though she is as active as a 25 yr old.
I've documented a lot of her antics, but it may not be worth the fight.

She will tell neighbors this one neighbor guy steals her thongs from her clothesline and he keeps them, calls her and says she needs to go to his place to get them and she goes, then he tries to have sex with her. I have an 8 ft fence that no one can jump.

nutty.....just nutty

Well, I think you have to address the problem ASAP possible Woot and not let this build up because that is when you will do something stupid.
Whether it is in person or by phone I would make sure to keep your cool 100% the first time you talk to them.
If they do it again, simply call or go over and express your concern about your kid.
Now... If the second time they don't oblige you may wanna get Drago on their ass a little bit.

I used to get home from work and open my back door so my cats could go out, then I would lay in bed to nap in my bra and panties...

Now that you have created this mental image in my head I, too, require pics! :D

b0und (in for blueta :daisy: pics)

The noise is one thing, but someone you JUST MET, going into your house and talking to your ex-wife about you & relationships.... Out of bounds! Even a long-time friend shouldn't go talk to your ex or present wife or GF, whatever, without YOU asking specifically.

That's the kind of neighbor that you keep on a level of just being polite because you're forced to live next to them for now, and not have anything to do with them otherwise. I agree not to start warfare, but keep it cool (or cold for that matter). Every neighborhood has one.

Charles

Top Bottom