Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My neighbors are going to die....

You should move to a remote log cabin in Kazakhstan.

Your nearest neighbor wood have to traverse the Verkhoyansk Range before he could commit an egregious act worthy of death.

just sayin'

nan, let's hear about your homo neighbors. why do you hate them?
Our house is fenced in the front and in the left, they have a fence in the back, before closing the deal on the house I warned the realtor we would not close unless they fenced it ALL in, they lowered the price for me to fence the right side and the back mos said it was silly for me to fence next to their fence and said I should just fence up to their fence and we'd share a fence, I bought it, moved in and about 1-2 weeks later was installing my fence, they came into my property (their damn fence has a door that opens into MY property) and said they changed their minds and I couldnt touch their fence $@#%$ so now my right fence ends in nothing and has a gap... they then said we could share the cost to fence, so I went to lowes got the cost, found a dude that charged $100 a day for the work and they said oh this is too expensive, let me talk to a guy I know, and then never again talked to me !#@$%#

Then when my great dane got here there was more trouble, he arrived a Friday night, slept inside, didnt peep, then on saturday we went to the movies and left him alone for 2 hours tops, Sunday morning we had a note from them in the mail stating the dog had cried all night (BS we were gone 2 hours!) and that they didnt appreciate it, they also stated they are very understanding but they would hate it if someone had to call the sherrifs department! so my dog had been here like 24 fucking hours and was alone for 2 hours tops and they were already being bitches! I have to open my windos to hear them bark, I have no idea how they could even hear him...

Man, do I feel your pain! I have a sick nut who is my upstairs tenant/neighbor. She's been a THORN in my side for 7 long years.
I can't/won't list the things she's done, because the list is too long, but a quick example: I used to get home from work and open my back door so my cats could go out, then I would lay in bed to nap in my bra and panties.
Once I was passed out, she would come down the back stairs, onto my back porch and come into my house through the open door, into my bedroom and shake me to wake me up and say "I made you supper"...........whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Then when I put my foot down and made some boundaries, she got mental. She would throw corn in my pool, slander me to other neighbors, drops things on the floor to wake me up....just really crazy ass shit.
The lastest; I put my garbage out on my front balcony to get it ready for garbage day, and she called the city to say my garbage stunk (it was outside less than an hour), so she took pics of my garbage and is going to take me to the rental board to try to get me evicted...I'm the landlord....ugh!

Woot, some people are just bat-shit crazy and from I've come to learn, you just can't beat crazy!

Smurf, FB'ing you her number ;-)

You need to step up the intimidation factor. Move your bench to the front yard and do presses with your shirt off and oiled down. Fuck I'm horny

Hey backstreet, I'll give you my address if you would like to bench in my front yard to intimate my neighbor! ;-)

Man, do I feel your pain! I have a sick nut who is my upstairs tenant/neighbor. She's been a THORN in my side for 7 long years.
I can't/won't list the things she's done, because the list is too long, but a quick example: I used to get home from work and open my back door so my cats could go out, then I would lay in bed to nap in my bra and panties.
Once I was passed out, she would come down the back stairs, onto my back porch and come into my house through the open door, into my bedroom and shake me to wake me up and say "I made you supper"...........whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Then when I put my foot down and made some boundaries, she got mental. She would throw corn in my pool, slander me to other neighbors, drops things on the floor to wake me up....just really crazy ass shit.
The lastest; I put my garbage out on my front balcony to get it ready for garbage day, and she called the city to say my garbage stunk (it was outside less than an hour), so she took pics of my garbage and is going to take me to the rental board to try to get me evicted...I'm the landlord....ugh!

Woot, some people are just bat-shit crazy and from I've come to learn, you just can't beat crazy!

Smurf, FB'ing you her number ;-)

^^^
this could have all been avoided if you wood have just complied with her Lesbo advances

just sayin'

Top Bottom