Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My lifestyle Diet Training Prep log

Also additionally, I plan to start a cycle soon. Rolling with domestic-supply for 400mg test/week. Instead of using the tbol I was thinking of either just running the test by itself or maybe rad-140(from umbrella labs) at 20mg/day. Of course I will have aromasin, nolvadex and N2Guard as well. Thoughts? Likely placing this order within the next week.

Also additionally, I plan to start a cycle soon. Rolling with domestic-supply for 400mg test/week. Instead of using the tbol I was thinking of either just running the test by itself or maybe rad-140(from umbrella labs) at 20mg/day. Of course I will have aromasin, nolvadex and N2Guard as well. Thoughts? Likely placing this order within the next week.
@BrightFuture @domestic-supply.com good call to go with them. For the rad140 testolone check RCS - https://researchchemicals.co/
they have pills tabs easier to use

20mgs/day rad140 with 300mgs testosterone enough
7caps n2guard with some aromasin light

@BrightFuture @domestic-supply.com good call to go with them. For the rad140 testolone check RCS - https://researchchemicals.co/
they have pills tabs easier to use

20mgs/day rad140 with 300mgs testosterone enough
7caps n2guard with some aromasin light
Thank you. I have been on the RCS website quite a bit today. My main goal is to build some muscle mass and lose some fat. Thinking rad 140 might be better than the tbol since I can run it the whole cycle. Would adding in lgd be too much?

To what aim?

Top Bottom