Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My lifestyle Diet Training Prep log

Went to the gym yesterday and did arms but started off with hammer strength incline bench. Workout details below:

Hammer strength incline: 12x45 8x70 4x75 12x45
Cable tricep push down: 12x60 15x70 15x80 15x90 25x40
Barbell curl 3 sets of 12 at 50 and 1 set of 30 at 20
Cable tricep overhead extension 4 sets of 12 at 80 pounds
Dumbbell hammer curls 4 sets of 12 at 20( should I increase the weight on these or keep it the same. Most of the bigger guys in the gym seem to keep these light and rep them real slow)

Had to go to gym after work instead of before unfortunately. Definitely prefer mornings where it isn’t so crowded. Felt good after. I am liking these higher rep sets that you all have recommend.

When it comes to chest presses I have a few questions. With barbell bench I feel like it doesn’t activate my chest near as much as hammer strength and definitely dumbbell bench as well. I used to dumbbell bench and eventually got up to 70 pounds a long time a go. I just had significant issues getting them into position. I have seen how some other guys do it where they push up with the legs as they lay down. I always used to just lay back and bring the dumbbells to my chest but that feels terrible on my left shoulder. Thinking I might try the dumbbell bench again and ensure I am setting up correctly.

All in all feeling pretty good!

Went to the gym yesterday and did arms but started off with hammer strength incline bench. Workout details below:

Hammer strength incline: 12x45 8x70 4x75 12x45
Cable tricep push down: 12x60 15x70 15x80 15x90 25x40
Barbell curl 3 sets of 12 at 50 and 1 set of 30 at 20
Cable tricep overhead extension 4 sets of 12 at 80 pounds
Dumbbell hammer curls 4 sets of 12 at 20( should I increase the weight on these or keep it the same. Most of the bigger guys in the gym seem to keep these light and rep them real slow)

Had to go to gym after work instead of before unfortunately. Definitely prefer mornings where it isn’t so crowded. Felt good after. I am liking these higher rep sets that you all have recommend.

When it comes to chest presses I have a few questions. With barbell bench I feel like it doesn’t activate my chest near as much as hammer strength and definitely dumbbell bench as well. I used to dumbbell bench and eventually got up to 70 pounds a long time a go. I just had significant issues getting them into position. I have seen how some other guys do it where they push up with the legs as they lay down. I always used to just lay back and bring the dumbbells to my chest but that feels terrible on my left shoulder. Thinking I might try the dumbbell bench again and ensure I am setting up correctly.

All in all feeling pretty good!
@BrightFuture feeling good means you're doing it right. ON the barbell bench, you should do 1 hand dumbbell press to really get proper concentration
though you are closing with higher reps perfect

Meal prepping complete for the week. Same chicken rice veggies combo. I also of course make breakfast every morning. Tomorrow is chest and triceps. Planning to do the following:

Barbell bench 10,8,6,4
Incline hammer strength press: 10,8,6,4
Hammer strength press 15, 12, 10, 20-25 for last set
Pec deck flye 12,12,12,12
Cable tricep push down 12,12,12,12
Cable tricep extension 12,12, 12, 12

Meal prepping complete for the week. Same chicken rice veggies combo. I also of course make breakfast every morning. Tomorrow is chest and triceps. Planning to do the following:

Barbell bench 10,8,6,4
@BrightFuture please post meal prep pics even if you showed us before, every time its different. I do want to see triceps with skull crushers.

Barbell bench 10,8,6,4
Usually on Mondays everyone seems to do bench pressing in the gym and pushing exercises
I like to go against the grain and do legs or pulling on Mondays but it depends on how busy your gym is and what time you go

Top Bottom