Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my legs just gave out

psychedout said:

LOL, yes, I must say we are messed up individuals.

I remember back in the day when I did a leg day, it wasn't a good one if I could still walkup the stairs to the locker room WITHOUT falling down.... :)

That's awesome. I love it when my legs are so sore that when I try to get out of bed in the morning I fall on the floor.

Cheers,
Scotsman

bigstve12 said:
why is it always harder to go down the stairs then up...i could never figure this one out!?!?

like said above- momentum- when going up you only pick up your weight (your mass times the acceleration of gravity), on the way down you have to stop the acceleration of gravity plus that of you "falling" the height of a step.

Try lifting a bowling ball up 24 inches versus catching one dropped 2 feet. Catching the dropped one is much harder.

psychedout said:

LOL, yes, I must say we are messed up individuals.

yes.......... yes we are

X

My personal favorite is when i hit calves so hard i cant even muster enough strength to push the pedals of my car. I just end up eating dinner at the restaurant next door.

Liftbig said:
cant say ive never done that, ive almost tripped going up stairs when im delivering pizzas cuase my legs are to tired tp pick up all the way. makes them feel sorry for me and i get a bigger tip:)

You're mistaken. The bigger tip is a result of the pizza arriving uneaten.

Top Bottom