Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My HRT ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Bbkgary

Just wanted to share brief recap of my year of HRT, it's been a year of many changes in my life, all positive.. I've been on 1 cc/200 ml weekly test c..ran 2 8 week var cycles at abt 30-40 mg daily, completely cut out processed foods and gluten...just had bloods done other day, all came back very good..my cholesterol is in the ideal range according to my dr!, I'm super stoked on that, ESP since was pretty high prior to therapy...I've also been regularly using GH, recently took a month off it, just started back again and am going to run an injectable pharm grade Stan cycle starting in about a week..my plan is to run my 1 ml/200 mg test c one x weekly, and 1cc Stan @ 2x weekly..I'm 46 yrs old, body fat around 13-15.. I've posted coup times before but just wanted to say how helpful this site has been!
Peace
Gary

Just wanted to share brief recap of my year of HRT.
Are we talking self prescribed or doctor prescribed HRT? Just out of curiosity. I'm on self prescribed, nearing first year as well and very happy and proud of my decision.

Hey Gary
if you dont mind me asking . how old are you ?
and why did you go on HRT ?
also how many cycles before you decided to go on HRT ? and was it because you couldnt recover from cycles ?
btw congrats on being healthy

Just wanted to share brief recap of my year of HRT, it's been a year of many changes in my life, all positive.. I've been on 1 cc/200 ml weekly test c..ran 2 8 week var cycles at abt 30-40 mg daily, completely cut out processed foods and gluten...just had bloods done other day, all came back very good..my cholesterol is in the ideal range according to my dr!, I'm super stoked on that, ESP since was pretty high prior to therapy...I've also been regularly using GH, recently took a month off it, just started back again and am going to run an injectable pharm grade Stan cycle starting in about a week..my plan is to run my 1 ml/200 mg test c one x weekly, and 1cc Stan @ 2x weekly..I'm 46 yrs old, body fat around 13-15.. I've posted coup times before but just wanted to say how helpful this site has been!
Peace
Gary

Very positive experience. The diet change seems very important. Happy for you to see blodd test panels within range.

You mentioned using GH. Is that HGH? I use 1 iu of HGH eod and it seems a perfect partner to the testo.

Think about taking 100 mg of test c every 3 1/2 days to have a more steady reaction. Found this in the ebooks.

Take a look in the Longevity area for more info on HRT.

@ nikoly..:),
Never did any cycles previous, I'm 46 yrs old, wasn't eating /workings out regular, always did the roller coaster inconsistency thing..went got bloods, t was lo, like 200 or so.., I was given the opportunity and never looked back..I take two iu HGH daily.. I've done more, but it's so pricey I just try to stay on the two..yes the diet has been huge in helping me strt the 2nd half of my life healthy!

@lion..:), yes HGH, somatropin..I lov the stuff, for most of the year I took two iu daily, for few months bumped up to 3-4 iu daily..gotta say I was getting lots of vascularity between that, the test, and coup var runs!:)

Top Bottom