Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My High School English Teacher Asked Me To Fuck Her.

Re: Re: My High School English Teacher Asked Me To Fuck Her.

curling said:

I have to call bullshit on this story because at 17 you are so horny you will fuck anything especially a hot older lady that is your teacher sheesh. Don't you ever listen to Van Halen? If the story is true, you might be gay. :D

True story buddy. I would have said I did fuck he if I were going to go to the the trouble of making up a story like that.

casavant said:

No. I lost my virginity pretty late- I was 18. So I was a tad intimidated by the whole situation. And the fact that she was married was a consideration.

And just out of curiosity, you still think I'm a prick?

Bro this was probably the chance of your life, you being 17 and her 37 not bad looking. Back at this time I was single so I would have fucker the hell out of her. And being virgin was even better for you in this situation.

casavant said:
Anybody else got any good teacher stories?

Yours was not a good teacher story. It was a story about how you dropped the ball.

Most of us have at one time or another. You will never forget it.

Re: Re: Re: My High School English Teacher Asked Me To Fuck Her.

casavant said:

True story buddy. I would have said I did fuck he if I were going to go to the the trouble of making up a story like that.

Ok I see your point. The story must be true and so then you must be gay. :D Sorry, dude couldn't resist.

Re: Re: My High School English Teacher Asked Me To Fuck Her.

ttlpkg said:

Yours was not a good teacher story. It was a story about how you dropped the ball.

Most of us have at one time or another. You will never forget it.

I don't think I dropped the ball- I made a conscious decision not to do it. But you're right- the story would be better if it ended with me railing the shit out of her. But it doesn't seem that weird that I turned her down to me. I had another year of school to go anyway- I would not have liked that shit to leak out, which it inevitably would have. And I still won't fuck a married chick.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My High School English Teacher Asked Me To Fuck Her.

curling said:

Ok I see your point. The story must be true and so then you must be gay. :D Sorry, dude couldn't resist.

For some reason, I'm thinking my little Frenchy screen name isn't helping matters any.

Re: Re: Re: My High School English Teacher Asked Me To Fuck Her.

casavant said:
[
And I still won't fuck a married chick. [/B]

This I respect. But at 17 I still think I would have.

AS LONG AS A PERSON IS OF LEGAL AGE AND NOT RAPING OR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT PERSON.......WHO GIVES A SHIT IF THEY ARE A TEACHER OR NOT???

YOU SHOULD HAVE BANGED HER MAN. CANT SAY THAT I WOULD HAVE, BUT I'M NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON TO BE BANGIN CHICKS JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT. I LIKE CONSISTENCY. CHECK THAT, I LIKE VERY GOOD CONSISTENCY OR THE CONSISTENCY ISNT WORTH IT.

KAYNE

Top Bottom