Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Heritage - Am I Persian?

you might be living an ahmish paradise

so you're one of them thar Iraqis, huh? I'm a gonna kick the Shiite outta you.

You're not persian bro.
Btw the term persian is fuckin stupid to apply today. Persia hasn't existed for a long time. Why can't they just call themselves iranians? Do people still call themselves Romans? seriously

Persians descend from Iran, parts of Afghanistan and a small part of pakistan.

you're lebanese

calveless wonder said:
You're not persian bro.
Btw the term persian is fuckin stupid to apply today. Persia hasn't existed for a long time. Why can't they just call themselves iranians? Do people still call themselves Romans? seriously

you're lebanese

y tu Cubano?

Que quieres?

DIV

calveless wonder said:
You're not persian bro.

you're lebanese
Oh. See that's kind of what I thought.

I'll never forget this day, when I called myself a persian for 54 minutes of my life.

calveless wonder said:
You're not persian bro.

you're lebanese

What he said.

I get a gas out of looking someone in the eye and telling them I'm Iranian, I tell the know it all people that I'm Persian so I can see the wheels turn.

You are Lebonese, you have a better chance of being Syrian than Persian.

Persians are snobs - so never call them Pakistani.

do a bit of homework on your family and find out the precise region youre from...lebanon is a funny place ethnically, and if youre lucky, you might even be half greek :)

Top Bottom